fei

"OKAY, GATHER round, people." Five shouted when he came inside the motel obsidian, "Where is-- Where's every-- Where's Luther?" He asked. 

"Haven't seen him." 

"Who knows?" they answer.

"Anybody know where-" Five sighs, "Okay, you know what We got bigger problemsto worry about right now." Five opens the binder that he and Klaus got from the nice Amish lady.

"Like what?" Drunk Allison asks.

"This." he points at the book and shows them pictures of people.

"Who are they?" Viktor asks. 

"These are our mothers." Five answers.

Klaus jumps at the picture of his mother, "That one's mine."

"They're all dead." Five tells them. 

"They all died on the exact same day, October 1st, 1989."

"That's our birthday." Viktor speaks. 

"Not anymore, it isn't. They all died before we were born."

"That's dumb.If we weren't born, how can we exist?" Diego asked.

"Exactly." Viktor agrees, "What are you saying?" he asks. 

"I'm saying, when we jumped here,we created a time paradox. All right? Not just any paradox. This is the grandfather paradox." Five answers.

"What the hell is a grandfather paradox?" Klaus asks.

-x-

Ariya and Ben comfortable slumber was interrupted by Ariya's phone constantly buzzing.

Ariya groaned in her sleep and kicked Ben to pick it up.

"Don't kick me asshole!" Ben groaned.

"Make it stop!" Ariya  whined as she covered her ears.

"You're so annoying." Ben said as he reached for her phone.

Before Ben could even say hello, his ear drums blasted with constant shouting.

"Tereko pata hai mein kitni parishaan hogaye thi!? poora raat maine tereko call kiya, aur tu ab utha rahi hai? mein karti kya agar kisine tereko kidnap kar liya hota toh!? sirf chut de rakhi hai maine." 

(it just said, i was worried about you, ive been calling all night. what would i do if someone had kidnapped you? i have given you a lot of freedom.)

"Um, it's me." Ben said awkwardly.

"Shit!" Maya screamed, "I thought it was-"

"Ari's sleeping." Ben told Maya.

"I just wanted to check in on her... it's good as long as she's with you." she sighed.

"Tell her ass I texted her." Ariya mumbled.

"You can hear that?" Ben asked.

"She's so fucking loud, I think people from Mumbai can hear her too!"

"I heard that bitch!" Maya screamed, "oh." Maya mumbled, "I didn't see you're text..." she laughed sheepishly, "I'm gonna go now." and with that Maya cut the call.

"You guys are weirdos." Ben chuckled.

"Come back!" she smiled and both of them laid there enjoying each other's company.

-x-

"You are so embarrassing!" Ariya groaned as she entered her her shared apartment.

"You've been dating him for ten years! he's used to it." Maya waved her hand being nonchalant about it.