act one

act one;

season one.

-x-

𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦?

𝘺𝘦𝘴... 𝘸𝘩𝘺?

𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦.

-x-

On the 12th hour of the first day of October 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth.
This was unusual only in the fact that none of these women had been pregnant when the day first began.Sir Reginald Hargreeves and his business partner Sir Alastor Walton, eccentric billionaires and adventurers, resolved to locate and adopt as many of the children as possible.They got seven each.

They got seven each

-x-

this is your spoiler warning for the umbrella academy.

The copyright disclaimer under Section 107 is a statement explaining that you're using someone else's copyrighted content for "fair use" purposes under Section 107 of the Copyright Act.

Examples of fair use under the Act include criticism, commentary, and educational purposes.

Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

-x-

elliot will be mentioned as vanya until season three, as he hadn't met sissy yet, and he hadn't realised his true self.

so, act three will be the place where you truly meet viktor.

i do not own tua, it belongs to netflix and the rightful owners.

i only own my oc's

which currently are; riya, tyler, goldie, cole, syd, harry, alastor.

-x-

disclaimer;

there will be cussing, panic attacks, blood..? (u've watched the show, uk what i mean), knife and stuff (ahem ahem diego) if you guys are triggered by these don't read it. your mental health is more important than a book.

if you guys are struggling with anything please please please talk to an adult :)

mental health is just as important as physical health

a/n; riya is indian in this,
there will be bits of hindi here.
if i use hindi words here i'll write what they mean as well :)

sometimes the writing is lower case and sometimes it is not.
i like it that way. hehe

im so excited to write thiss hehe

ariya is pronounced like aria, just the spelling is different.

i love you all beautiful people<3