Prologue | A/N

okok A/N first...I just finished watching abominable- and omfg in in love with Jin rn. 
ok now back to the prologue. there is a slight backstory, but that will be soon in the book.
____________________________________________________________
*3rd person*
Liz woke up in a daze, as she got up in her 1-person apartment. She did her daily routine, taking a bath, changing clothes, and blah blah blah. She puts on her tote bag, and puts on her airpods, listening to 'entertain me' by Ylona Garcia.

(Ylona is so good dont change my mind)

Liz made her way trough the crowd of people, dancing along the way. There he was, Jin. Her old back-stabbing best friend good for nothi- okay, I've said enough. For a mili-second, she takes her moment to walk past his gang, dancing in the scene, pulling a middle finger at the ravenette. "Eat that, you little shit." she smirked, continuing to vibe. Ari notices her Filipina friend dancing in the streets of Shanghai, as the Malaysian gave her a high-five.

"Hey girlie.." Ari joked, as Liz laughed. (Genshin ref) "Hey Ari, how ya doin bhie?" she smiled, at her best friend. "Great! Also, did I just see your girlbossing moment at your ex-best friend?" She said, eyes sparkling. Liz smiled, and nodded.

Ari squealed and turned around. "SLAYY! Anyways, lets go eat some pork buns and simp on Rodrick Heffley! Im starvingg.." She complained, tugging on the sleeve of Liz's sage coat, from valorant. 

________________________________________________________________________________

|" I've always had good intuition, but I can see
Red flags on his eyes.." |

-Entertain me, Ylona Garcia.

(The Debut here is fantasycherry, a special appearance.)