Chapter 7 | Jin's tale untold

(ABOMINABLE SPOILERS AHEAD!!)

Few days had passed, weeks even. Jin felt guilty for what happened back there, as he kept a sad smile while looking at Everest heading back home in mount everest. Yi looked at the ravenette with worry. "Jin, it's going to be fine. Liz might be somewhere safe, right?" Yi began to look at the blue skies.

"Yeah. I hope." Jin's eyes starts to well up with tears, as he walked away and cried softly, wiping the stray tears with the black parka wrapped around his body. Old memories floods his brain, as he sobs even more.

-time skip by a flying cockroach-

Jin woke up in a daze, back at his apartment. A silhouette, he looks at. She held a pistol- custom made by for whom she works for, and two guns the maiden made herself. Jin's eyes widens as he began to reach for the silhouette, but it dissapears in the nick of time.

Jin then sighs, heading to Yi's apartment complex with Peng, to eat dinner with. He needed to spend all-summer looking for the love of his life, before it was too late. 

He strolls around the roof of the apartment building, circling. Jin holds up a photo from his phone, a small selfie of him and Liz when they first met. They were still young, 14 years old to be the exact. She had just moved in her apartment next to his, alone. He held his new phone up high, the picture still there.

"I'll find you Liz, promise."

_____________________________________________________________________

OKAYYYY QUICK A/N, THANK YOU FOR THE 100 VIEWS!! I'LL KEEP THE SERIES AND THE EJEN ALI BOOK RUNNING UP AND GOING, AND IM GRADUATING 6TH GRADE! also- the last line was inspired by Fade's (The new valorant agent) signature ability, cause i absolutely fucking love herr<33

-Liz, 6/5/2022