Chapter 6 | A day without you

Jin sighed softly, his hair messed up as he made it to the village and met up with Yi, Peng, and Everest- After trading his cellphone for a boat. Everest hums the boat for them to go faster, as Dr. Zara and Mr. Burnish are following  them. Eventually- They land on the grass, as the gang groaned. 

"Hey Jin? Where's Ate Liz? (I made a weird hc that Liz tought Yi filipino ok)" Yi asked the teenage boy. "I....uhm...I got into a fight with her, I said some awful things I should've said. She left me after that- now I dunno where she is now." He replied with a sad smile.

Yi and Peng didn't know how to react. Why did he do this to his own best friend? The trio stayed quiet for a while, as Jin held a small photograph of him and Liz.

*Meanwhile in the Valorant protocol*

Sage sighed once more, healing the sentinel's wounds, hearing her rant. "So...Your saying this friend of yours called you a Jinx? A monster?" The healer asked. She nodded and wiped her eyes. "Mhm, and Chamber took me in to work for him, and this protocol. Eventually, I knew where ate Neon works. With me." She sighed. 

"Now come, child. You need rest after that mission with Chamber and Fade in Bennett Island (Icebox)." Sage pets her head as she smiled, drifting in slumber.

__________________________________________

"Hey guys?"

"Let's save Liz from that man."