Chapter 1 | The masked-artist

Now playing - I'll show you / KDA ft. TWICE

_______________________________________________________________________________

(Jin's POV / 3RD person)
Jin walked past the short brunette, as he continued chatting on and on about his looks. There he was, taking a quick glance at the femme, clearly pissed that she raised the middle finger at him. He wanted to punch her, kick her, but whatever. He didn't want to get his new kicks destroyed. He turned back to his gang, chatting about the university he's studying.

-Nightfall timeskip, brought to you by K/DA and Jinx's chaotic self-

Jin walked his usual path home, as he heard footsteps. He felt freaked out so he got out his cellphone, and checked the alleyway. There stood a brick wall, with a mural of someone familiar above, smiling, and below is he younger version on Jin.

There was written negative things like he called her stupid, dumb, ugly, etc. Jin's jaw dropped in awe, on how flawless the person drew this masterpiece. There stood a person sitting on a bamboo wall, wearing a mask, speed boost shoes (identical to neons if you play valorant 😱), and her hood covering her short hair. She looked at him as she gasped, heading down from the bamboo ladder, running fast.

Jin was in shock as he took out his phone and took a quick snap of the girl, holding his phone with shaky hands, then running back to his apartment.

-*JINS POST-*

'The masked artist. She's a beauty isn't she?'

——————————————————————————