Chapter 3 | The journey .

Heyo...This chapter will follow the main part of Abominable, but with my slight alteration skills 💀 anyways, enjoy! 

Now playing : Without me - Eminem

Liz sighed as she opened her balcony window, as she spots a familiar ravenette, riding on a yetis- Hold on. Yi might get hurt. She starts to worry as she jumped from her apartment window, holding a bunch of her stuff in. clothes, water, band-aids, and yeah. She used the speed-boost shoes gifted by her Ate Neon, and ran in a flash to the docks.

Jin looked at her in shock, as if he just saw a ghost. "Ano? what you staring at tanga?" She raised an eyebrow, Jumping to the boat with everest. "C'mon Yi, lets get your uhm...pet, home." She patted her shoulder. " Liz, Your so done! even if we're the same age- We are gonna be in so much trouble! and Yi, what were you-" Jin was interuppted as Peng jumped in the boat, almost falling into sea. 

But luckily, Everest caught him and lifted him up. "Peng! I'm responsible for you!" He said, jumping onto the boat. "My babies!" he said, looking at his ink soaked shoes. Liz just cracked up and laughed loudly, as the 2 did the same at Jin. 

Jin's face lit up red, fuming with anger. "Quit laughing you morons!" He yelled, getting pissed. "Oh come on Jin. Have some fun in your life, like reaal friendss.." The brunette grinned. "Well, I DO have real friends. Unlike you, Lizzie..You have none. your just a Stupid, loner." Jin lifter her chin with his finger.

"Ikaw ha..Putanginamo." She growled, about to pull his hair and ruin it.