Chapter 2 | The road of the past.

Song of the book :

(Yes i'm a mitski fan what about it)

_______________________________________________________________________________

In Liz's headspace, wandering the purple skies of her mind. There she stumbled upon a familiar book of memory, titled ' Jin is a traitor. ' It wrote itself. Her alter ego decided to flip a few pages into the book, to wonder how did this headspace was created, and why.

        *Flashback to the past sponsored by how i suck at valorant, but good at getting clutches*

Liz lived alone in her 1 story apartment, Jin being her only best friend. One faithful day, Liz was back from band practice, when a familiar face passed by the radiant. "Why do you hang out with that loser anyways? shes a loner, and a freak." one of Jin's friends spoke out.

The radiant hid in the door of her apartment, listening on what he will say. "Oh uh..I don't know with that- girl. She's just so annoying, you know? I cant even understand her.." Jin replied sternly.

 Liz was shocked to hear this, as she covered her mouth and let out heart broken sobs as she shut the door. Jin's group flinched, as they ignored it and continued on with their day. Sparks of fireworks lit up her palm, as she felt them, and wiped her tears.

 "Nonono, you can't. If you let out any emotions, these- Ugh, fireworks will ignite and you might get hurt, you will hurt- the one you love most." 

___________________________________________________________________

2ND CHAPTER WOOO! I HOPE YALL ENJOYED ITT WAAH