Chapter 8 | we meet again

Few years had passed, both Liz and Jin growing old and Forgetting about the past. It's Chinese New year of 2026, and both of them are around...24 years old.
Liz enters the airport with Jett, Sage, and her sister-figure Neon. They were chatting and chatting non-stop about what they were planning for break, after their last mission. 

"And I was like- Umalis ka, bobo!" She said, chuckling. Jin (or should I say...doctor JIN), passes by the group, getting a sense of Deja vu as she looked back at the Filipina. She steals a glimpse of him from behind, as the radiant raised an eyebrow and turned back to chat on and on with her closest colleagues.

.

.

5 hours later...

"Yeah! I just saw her at the airport a few hours ago Yi!" Jin exclaims, as  His cousin and friend look at him. "For real? what did she look like?" they both asked. Jin tries his best to remember. " well- she had short hair, she was wearing a white longsleeve rolled to her elbows, a navy blue vest with a strange logo on the back of it, a  knee-length brown skirt, and black heels with what looks like guns on the heel part.." He mutters.

 He explains everything to the two of them, as they shared a few laughs and teasing moments of Jin blushing toward the thought of his old friend.

Jin froze and had a thought. 

"God...Am I in love with her?"