Chapter 4 | The heated argument.

Song of the chapter : Brutal - Olivia Rodrigo

(Also more of jerk Jin, sorry people! -CRKsupremacy)

_______________________________________________________________________________

a few days forward into their travel, Liz  and Jin had gotten separated with Yi, Peng, and Everest. 

"Great, we're stuck here, with no way how to get to the village." Jin sighed in frustration, as the Filipina was too busy washing her shoes. "Are you even listening, Liz?" Jin asked in an angry tone. "ha? oh yeah." She sternly replied. 

" You wanna know something Lizzy? You are starting to piss me off. first you ruin my life, then my kicks, then- THIS! your ignore me when this is an important matter, we need to get home, and leave that- yeti thing, alone to find his way home. " Jin snarled at the 5'0 tall woman.

 "First- if you wanted to not come, why didn't you just leave me to take care of Peng and then hang out with your girlfriends? and if you did, you wanted to know what I felt when YOU betrayed me for those high-ass meanies?" She replied, wearing her speed-boost shoes. 

"Ugh- I- You know what liz? your a coward. You shut yourself  out for a long time now, and guess what have you become? a low-life bitch. A loner." Jin snarled.

Liz's face went fill of shock, as tears streamed her cheeks like a river flowing down the stream. 

"Your a Jinx." Jin finally said, before leaving her behind in a fit of rage. (Arcane anyone?)

Liz sobbed non-stop, not knowing what to do now. Her own ex-buddy left her on her own.

Suddenly, a giant jet lands slowly.

" Bonne nuit, Mademoiselle. Care to join us? "The stranger spoke.

Liz had nowhere to go, so she accepted and they left off.