𝐓𝐖𝐎

All of the sudden, the beanie guy take off his sweater (he has a shirt under it) and hand it to me.

"Take it, you look cold" he says gently smiling at me

"Oh thanks you..." i say grabbing the sweater and putting it on, i'm blushing...because i'm cold, obviously...

"By the way, my name is Christopher but you can call me Chris. I'm the coolest triplet !" he says with a cute laugh

"What you gotta always do this, Chris ! You're super embarrassing" says the guy next to me glaring at Chris "Anyways i am Nicolas or Nick, i'm gay"

"And i am Matthew, Matt, Matty B" says the one on the driver seat

"Nice to meet you, Chris, Nick and Matt ! I'm Ivy and i don't have any nickname"

"Anyways, since we have left 45 minutes of driving, let's make friends, how old you ?"

"I am 17, turning 18 on 3rd November, what about y'all ?" i ask

"We are 17 too turning 18 on 1st August" answers Nick

"Ok, next fucking question, which one of us do you find the most attractive ?" asks Matt throwing a look at Chris then at me

"Dude, if you weren't driving, i would've fucking hit you. You're so awkward !" yells Chris. I let out a little laugh "Damn, cute laugh..." says Chris giving me a quick look. I instantly stop laughing...why would he say that ?

"But why are twins always want to know who is the most attractive...I kinda understand though because i would like to know if i am the prettiest twin...It's challenging" i say starting a whole speech "My brothers are the same"

"Are you brothers triplets ?" asks Chris

"No they are twins, Flynn and Finneas but i call them Phinneas and Ferb..."

"Are they older than you ?"

"I'm the youngest child, my brothers are like 20 or something..."

***

We finally arrived to my house and i'm actually sad because i had a really good time with them. I feel like i know them since forever though it has been not even an hour.

"Ugh...i don't want to go, you guys are super funny..." i complain

"We know, we know..." answers Nick with a fake condescending attitude

"Can you guys give me your phone number or social media. I want another drive !"

"That will cost you a lot of coupons, you know..." jokes Matt looking at me through the rearview mirror

"Anything you want, Matty B !"

Since my phone still dead, i give them my number so they can call me back later. I hug Nick and get out of the car. It keeps raining outside so i run to my house and take shelter under my entry porch. I wave at them and they wave back before leaving. I enter in my house with a big smile.

"MOM, I'M HOME !" i shout waiting for an answer

"Oh god Ivy, why aren't you answering your phone ? Have you taken your medication ?" she says going down the stairs

"My phone died and yes i took my medication, at 10 am and 3pm and i will take them before going to bed, don't worry !" i respond kind of pissed because my mom is overprotective.

I get up in my room after hugging my mom. I've just noticed that i still have Chris's sweatshirt on, it smells really good and it's really comfortable. Anyways, i take off my clothes and lie in my bed in my underwear. I am too tired to take a shower (i know i am nasty) so i just charge my phone, take my medication and close my eyes.

If you wonder why i take medication, I'm an hyperactive. When i was little, i was super annoying and energetic, i was running everywhere, always wanting to go out, always needing my mom and dad, always annoying my brothers, always crying and being hella talkative (like bitch stfu). Now, I'm still hella talkative, i do track now (she's a runner she a track star 😜) I'm still energetic and i go out a lot to relax or just run and also now I am insomniac. My medication helps with my insomnia and my over energetic body but i don't really like to take them because i feel like i am not myself when I take them...like it gives me a different personality, a boring personality...

***

24th January 2021, 9:46 am
(Somerville, Massachusetts)

I wake up after my alarm clock rang. I get up and stretch my whole body. I go to the bathroom and take a good shower. Right at the time i get out of the shower, i receive a FaceTime call. I cut my music off and watch who is calling, "BJ 😈🧢" is calling...I quickly wrap a towel around my body and take the call. Benji's face pops up on the screen. He smiles at me, i smile at him.

"What's up BJ !" i shout before putting my phone on the sink

"What's up Ivy !" he shouts back

"Anyways, i just got out of shower and i need to brush my hair right now, so i'll probably be out of frame but anyways what's up Benji ? Any gossip ? Any storytelling ? Any pulled bitch ? I'm all ears" i grab my hairbrush

"No bitches declared, ma'am ! I'm a good guy, an innocent guy !"

"Of course you are, Benji !" i ironically respond "But like dude, you're freaking handsome ! You can literally get all the girls of the highschool, why you still single ?"

"I can turn the question, bitch ! Why are you single ? Why are you single, Ivy Martins ?" he asks with a mysterious voice

"Maybe cause we already dating..." i smirk and he smirks back

TO BE CONTINUED...

How you doing guys ? Hope you like the story. I'll try to post twice a week or more but nothing is official yet 😃