𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

I spent all my night playing Nintendo Switch with Chris and chatting about whatever came through our minds. It was so fun and comforting...I just love spending time with Chris. We both fell asleep on the call. I feel like my feelings are growing more and more any time I interact with him and it's kinda scary because we are supposed to be friends and now I'm no longer controlling my feelings. I know that he likes me but what if it ruins our friendship...What if liking each other is not enough and we mess everything up. I do not want to loose him and we have built up together at the moment. But also he is just so irresistible, amazing and caring. He makes me feel like he actually cares about me. And it's just that, those things that make me fall in love with him a little bit more every day.

***

Tonight is Prom night ! I'm so excited, I rushed home as soon as the bell rang the end of class. I invited Bella over so we can get ready together. We are sitting around the kitchen island enjoying pancakes that my mom made.

"I can't wait to be there !" says Bella

"Oh, me too ! Can't wait to see you and Sam together hand in hand like a couple" i cheer my friend

"We are not a couple yet !" she blushes "Prom is our first step...first baby step !"

"I just know that you two are made for each other !"

"Well, everyone seems to see it except us..." she rolls her eyes "I just don't know, I'm lowkey scared"

"I totally get what you feel right now...it is a tough situation, when your feelings are so strong for someone that you can't express them because you don't want to ruin everything" i say actually describing my own situation

"Yeah...that's exactly that !" she approves in a relieved tone "You get so well, that's crazy"

"Well...it's actually because I'm in the same dead end" i sigh "I think I have major feelings for Chris and I'm pretty sure he likes me too but I'm just so scared"

"But that's amazing, Ivy ! You have no reason to be scared...You know Chris for not a lot of time and if you already have feelings for him, it's probably because you have never really seen as a friend. And I am pretty sure that it is the same for him !" she explains

I have never seen our situation that way before. What if she is right and I've always liked Chris in a romantic way and not a friend way ? I've been lying to myself the whole time ? Ugh...so many questions fighting in my head.

"Girl, we need to get prepared right now or we boutta be late !" she exclaims, pointing at the kitchen clock

***

Me and Bella are ready. Bella is completely stunning in her soft green dress. She looks so gorgeous in it. We're taking mirror selfies when the doorbell rings.

"Oh my god ! Stay there !" i say before rushing downstairs

I open the door and see my friend, Sam, standing in the door frame. He looks so handsome in his all black suit. His dreadlocks are attached in a ponytail. I hug him.

"How you doing ?" he asks with a smile

"I'm doing really well ! How about you ?" I answer

"I'm doing good but I'll be even better when I'll see my magnificent valentine !" his smile widens

"True ! Bella ! Your valentine is waiting for you !" I yell

We both turn to the staircase when we hear Bella's heels clap on the floor. She looks so good and I can tell Sam thinks so too by the way his jaw dropped to floor when he saw her. Bella hugs her valentine. Sam offers her arm and Bella wraps her arm around his as they leave after saying their goodbye to me. I watch them hop in Sam's car through the window. They are so cute together. A few minutes after Bella and Sam left, the doorbell rings another time. I jump out of the couch and put my heels back on. I open the door and see my three favorite triplets in matching suits. They are so handsome. I jump in their arms to hug them.

"You guys are so beautiful" I say as I let them enter the living room

"You're really pretty too, Ivy" says Chris with a smile

"Thanks !" i blush "I can't wait to be there ! I'm so excited !"

"I have a surprise for you..." adds Chris

"Oh really ?" I feel my heart pounding on my chest and my cheeks turn pink

"Close your eyes" he smiles like a little kid

TO BE CONTINUED...