𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"What the fuck" i look at Cindy "You really told her this, it was fucking 5 years ago ! Move on !"

BJ ends the argument by dragging me by force to the kitchen.

"What is wrong with you ?" he asks

"She is super annoying !" i answer "Oh my god ! Why did i even come ? I want to go home"

"No, you will stay. Just calm down and breathe" Benjamin says putting his hands on my shoulders "Do you want to take your medication ?"

"Yes, can you get them for me ? There are in the side pocket of my backpack"

He nods and leaves. I take a deep breath and open the fridge searching for water. I take a bottle of water out of the fridge, when BJ come back for the living room with my pills in his left hand. He throws me the bottle of pills and i catch it.

"Thanks" i wink at him

I put a pill in my mouth, take a sip of water and swallow it all. Benji give a pat on my back and rub the top of my head like he is doing a magic trick. I chuckle and smile at him. He grabs me by the shoulders and pull me closer to him.

"Don't listen to Emma, she is really bitchy sometimes"

"Not just sometimes, all the time ! And it's not just her, it's everyone ! You guys are always like "Omg Ivy make new friends outside of the group, be more social !", first of all, i'm probably one of most outgoing person on earth and now that i make new friends, you guys are like "Omg, they are not your friends, they just wanna smash !" like can you all shut the fuck up and die ! I'm so done !" i sigh loudly, pushing BJ's hands away

"We are just worried, we don't want you to get attached to people that just hang out with you for sex or money..."

"I'm not a fucking child, you know. I know when someone is really interested by me. But anyways, i'll go upstairs enjoy your movie"

I grab my bottle of water and get out of the kitchen. I go upstairs avoiding everyone's look and i enter in Cindy's bedroom. I sit on the bed and sigh...I knew i should've stayed home. I need music and...i need headphones. I search the bedroom and open a drawer of Cindy's desk. There's a picture frame, i lift it up and look at it. It's a picture of me and Cindy...it was in 7th grade, the time when we were best friends. I look horrible in that picture, i'm smiling with my braces and i have an illegal amount of bracelets around my wrist. I wish that me never existed.

And also, the thing about me breaking Cindy nose was in 8th grade...So basically for some reason, i was giving Benji a hug and Cindy got jealous and guess what she did...she CUT my hair. At this time, i had really long hair and they were precious to me more than everything, so i got super mad and i punched her in the face and broke her nose...I don't regret it.

I've finally found the headphones so i put my music on and text Nick on Snapchat.

Ivy the Martin 🫧
are you awake
nick sturniolo
yes wbu ?
Ivy the Martin 🫧
i'm not sorry :(
anyways how is life ?
nick sturniolo
good :)
🟪 tap to open

Ivy the Martin 🫧where's my invitation ? :(nicolas sturniolo well you're already with the popular kidsIvy the Martin 🫧i'm 100% sure your sleepover is bettermine is shiti just argued with Emmanicolas sturniolo really ??tell me Ivy the Martin 🫧*te...

Ivy the Martin 🫧
where's my invitation ? :(
nicolas sturniolo
well you're already with the popular kids
Ivy the Martin 🫧
i'm 100% sure your sleepover is better
mine is shit
i just argued with Emma
nicolas sturniolo
really ??
tell me
Ivy the Martin 🫧
*tells the story*
nicolas sturniolo
omg she is so mean and disrespectful
Ivy the Martin 🫧
ikr but pls don't tell Chris my friends said that
i don't want him to feel guilty to be an amazing guy
nicolas sturniolo
i won't dw 🙌🏻
Ivy the Martin 🫧
thanks mate 🕺

POV Chris

Well, i accidentally read over Nick's shoulder (totally not on purpose...). Ivy thinks i'm an amazing guy ! I genuinely smile proud of being an amazing guy

"What are you smiling at ?" asks Matt that has noticed my smile

"Nothing...nothing..." i look away

"Such a weirdo..." sigh Nick lurking at me then going back on his phone

POV Ivy

It's been like 30 minutes that Nick and I are chatting. Unfortunately, we get interrupted by someone knocking on the bedroom's door.

"What ?" i scream

"Room service !" says a voice that i can tell is Benji's

The door slowly opens and BJ, Bella, James and Olivia enter in the room with pizzas.

"Awn...thanks you" i say really happy cause i am hungry "Take a sit, guys"

I sit in the bed corner so there's enough room for four more person and we all sit around the pizzas. I send a little text to Nick

Ivy the Martin 🫧
gotta go
some of my healthy friends bought me pizza
texting you later or tomorrow
nick sturniolo
enjoy your food 😃

We all start eating pizza and chatting about random things (mostly my previous fight with Emma)

***

I wake up head on Benjamin's chest with Olivia's voice yelling downstairs at everyone so we wake up. I moan in fatigue and lift my head up. I slap Benji's face so he wakes up. I get up so do Bella and James that slept with us but Benji still sleeping. I jump on the bed like a kid.

"Wake up, Benji !" i let my drop on the bed and whispers in his ear "Benjamin Jonas if you don't wake up right now, i'm gonna shove my feet in your mouth"

"Well, i'm looking forward to eat those..." he answers slightly opening his eyes and closing them again

"You're gross" i say with a little laugh

"By the way, watch my ig story, we might like it..." he smirks

TO BE CONTINUED...
Go watch the triplets' new video if you haven't yet and hope you enjoy your day/night/evening (if you don't, tomorrow will be a better day ;))