Chapter 3: I Want to Live

TRIGGER WARNING: A BIT OF SEXUAL ASSAULT AND DEPRESSIVE CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER! You can skip the beginning part, if you don't feel like reading it. There is a summary at the end of the chapter. I am sorry for writing this, but it had to be a part of the story.

__________________

"Go, wash up." He roughly gestured towards a door on her left side, she had not noticed before.

Na Ri realised she must have looked like a mess, that was the reason he had not advanced on her yet.

She didn't move from her spot, naively thinking that perhaps, if she kept looking like a mess, he might leave her alone. However, he was having none of it. He got off the bed and started towards her. She cowered away, but he jerked her up though her hair. Na Ri howled in pain again, as he pulled her towards the bathroom, not letting go of her till he had placed her under the shower and turned it on. She collapsed on the marble floor and warm water splattered over her.

Na Ri was horror struck when he jumped in the shower in only his boxers, and drew back the shower curtain.

"Take off your clothes." He ordered her.

And for the first time since he had pinned her against the door in the other room, she opened her mouth to speak.

"Please.." That was all she could manage to utter while looking up at him. She faintly thought she sounded like the girl before who had been slapt.

He, for some reason, seemed to find her "please" arousing, as his eyes turned dark and he sniffed, licking his lips.

He pulled her to her feet -- gentler than earlier though -- and moved forward till she was pinned against the cold wall.

He leaned closer, water splashing on his back now "Please what?"

Na Ri squirmed, trying to turn away.

"Please stop." She croaked.

In a flash, he had jerked open her coat, its buttons flying everywhere. Na Ri shrieked and thrashed her arms, while he wriggled her coat off her shoulders and dumped it in a corner. With a firm hand on her waist, he spinned a panting Na Ri around, placing her under the shower and himself out. With one hand around her waist, he gripped the back of her neck with the other one, and pulled back her head, exposing her neck and cleavage to the water. It dribbled down her neck and to her Naesang Fries Fried Chicken shirt, causing it to reveal her black bra and the curves of her breasts. He took in her slender neck with water drops rolling down it, and placed his mouth on it. Na Ri shivered prominently. He proceeded to scrape his teeth against her skin. Whenever she tried to struggle, he would tighten his grip on her neck painfully.

It was only when he attempted to pull off her shirt that Na Ri began thrashing around frantically. Grunting with irritation, he delivered a sharp stinging slap to her face, accidentally throwing her into the wall. She once again hit her forehead against the wall, on the same spot she had hurt it earlier. The smacking sound echoed in the bathroom, accompanied by Na Ri's sobs, as she collapsed on the wet floor once again.

"Didnt I tell you?! If you are compliant, I would be gentle!" He snarled, pulling Na Ri back to her feet with her arm. She could feel a corner of her lip bleeding from where her teeth had dug into it.

Nonetheless, Na Ri totally refused to give up. She wanted to live and live well. This was not what she had imagined when coming to Seoul.