Chapter 10: Don't Make Me Jealous

Her relief was short lived, however, for she had barely gone far when she heard the rumble of a bike. Instead of moving past her, he parked it just in front of her, turning the key off, and fixing his eyes on her.

What did he want? Ji Ah did her best to conceal her discomfort.

He gave her a slight tight lipped smile. "Let's answer a quick question. What is it between you and Kim Tan?"

Ji Ah had not been expecting that.

"Nothing." She answered, puzzled.

"What is it with you and Rachel then?" He fired another question.

"Nothing, at all." Ji Ah shook her head lightly.

"Then why did she take your flight card and why did you take her name tag?" He arched a brow.

"Why are you asking me all this?" Ji Ah wasn't going to explain it because she herself didn't know. "Ask Rachel, please."

The guy grinned boyishly. "In case, you are misunderstanding," His mirthful expression dropped suddenly in a disconcerting way. "Do you think I am asking nicely?" He muttered in a threatening tone.

Ji Ah's composure wavered dangerously, and she tried to recompose herself.

"That sounds like another question." She lifted her chin, attempting to fake confidence.

He raised his eyebrows as though impressed. "Answer at least one."

"Why do you want to know?" Ji Ah regretted uttering that question because she had a sudden alarming thought if she were supposed to know this guy too.

He smiled smugly and sat up straighter on his bike.

"I haven't seen anyone piss Rachel off that fast, except for me." He waved his hands in an exaggerated manner. "Besides we are on the same side." He grinned in a way that seemed both sly and flirtatious to Ji Ah. Ji Ah knew straight away that this guy meant danger.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Will you meet me again if I tell you?" He said huskily, with a steady gaze into her eyes.

"Ani." She said, repulsed.

"Why?" He raised eyebrows.

"Why would I?" Ji Ah widened her eyes.

"Why would you not?" He grinned mockingly at her.

Ji Ah scowled in annoyance.

"I have to go somewhere, please move." She said.

"Am I stopping you?" He mocked surprise. "You are standing here by your choice. Am I blocking the whole street?" He pointed towards the wide space in front of him smugly. "I was just exercising here." Grunting, he pretended to stretch on his bike, moving his arms forward one by one.

Ji Ah frowned at him in bemusement. What a weirdo!

She stepped around the bike, and moved past him. But he wasn't going to let her just go.