The Dream

Pivet Drive, quiet little boring neighbourhood. Every house, every garden, every twist of the road always looked exactly the same to him. Who's him you ask? Why Harry Potter, the famous boy who lived. The boy who is currently loosing his sanity with impatience and worry. He's been back at the home of his muggle non magical family for nearly three weeks now and he's being driven crazy! Voldemort is back and he's up to something evil, yet Harry doesn't know what yet. When he asked his godfather Sirius Black he told him.

"Keep your head down, don't get into any trouble, don't do anything I would do,"

He hoped the owls he sent to his friends would be better and yet they always told him the same exact things.

"Stay out of trouble,"

"We'll tell you everything soon,"

Well how soon was that going to be? He knew they were both together and he knew they were keeping something from him, something he should know about. He could rely on one friend though, he could always rely on her. Mirabel Madrigal, his fellow glasses wearer, a girl with a plan, someone who never hesitated to speak her mind, never hesitated to help even the most disgusting things, and one of the most powerful people Harry has ever met. Yet she hasn't told him anything, or even sent him anything. She had not sent her Phoenix Fuego to Harry's window all summer, not once. He's heard from Hermione and Ron that they haven't heard anything else from her either and Hermione is telling him not to worry, he can't help but worry.

Mirabel has always been there for him, she knows exactly how it feels to be in a family that she feels like she doesn't belong in, how it feels to be put on a pedestal for seemingly no reason. He wishes beyond anything Mcgonagall would reply to his letters with a actual answer on if she's okay or not! She's the most powerful witch ever Voldemort must be after her again.

"Boy! What are you doing?!" Harry groans audibly as his uncle Vernon yelled at him. "Watching the news, what else?" Harry asks. "At one in the bloody morning?!" Vernon yells at him. "Well I thought you wouldn't be up at this time," Harry answers without any emotion to show. Vernon angrily grabbed him by the collar and dragged him up the stairs angrily ranting about how Harry's kind wasn't on tv and how Harry was stupid even by his kinds standards, nothing new.

Vernon threw Harry into his room, slams the door, and locks the door making sure the bolts were tight. Harry internally groans, his uncle was not likely to fall for the lump of pillows under his bed tomorrow night now that he got caught. He crawls into bed ignoring how his back ached from being roughly dragged up the stairs. He takes off his glasses and laid in his bed. He stared at the ceiling tossing and turning. He wishes so badly that he could be useful, if he's some amazing chosen one like everyone treats him as than why can't he be involved? Mirabel would involve him, she never hesitated to keep him from anything no matter what people told her.

"I hope your okay Mira," he sighs finally closing his eyes.

When the room came into focus Harry found himself jumping around on tiles. He was running in a house, it had a odd design he had never seen before, and he walked at a fast pace past these doors, they glowed and had the outlines of people, but he couldn't make out any details of them. There was a large courtyard and several varieties of plants along with a already colourful decorations. The small thing managed to outrun the tiles that kept on popping up trying to throw it out yet it prevailed.

Doors, a line of doors on either side of a second story house all having beautiful glowing carvings of people though Harry could not see any key details about them as he was moving along them to the end.

"Find it, find it my minion, destroy the magic protecting her so I can get in,"

Harry nearly fainted hearing that voice in his head. That voice has haunted his nightmares for nearly four years. The creature seemed to speed up at this urging and was heading towards a glowing door at the head of all the other doors that depicted a old woman Harry recognized, it looked like Mirabel's grandmother. The small thing looks up at it and then landed it's eyes on the doorknob too it. Getting ready it makes to jump when suddenly it was being pulled backwards. Looking down the floor was moving backwards. Quickly the thing started running to avoid being thrown out and jumps up landing on a painting on a wall.