A Quick Dinner

Mirabel hurriedly urges them through the village she was so tired. That language spell was barely using any magic and that's the most she's used all summer. She nearly let loose everything just then, she needs to be more careful. It was worth it though, she was protecting her friends who unexpectantly showed up out of seemingly nowhere and the friends who know all about everything she has ever hidden from her family and will probably tell them-clear skies Mirabel keep it together don't let anything out.

But what if they tell her family? What if her family find out about what's really been happening at Hogwarts? Stop it Mirabel keep it in!

They got to the door of Castia the same time as Luisa and Isabela arrived. In each of Luisa's arms were Sirius and Lupin, both of whom were tied in vines and struggling in them while Isabela dragged four heads of red towards the door.

"Wait why are there four of them?" Harry asks confused. A moment later the fourth head shrunk into a curly haired head with a yellow ruana. "Isa ruined our fun!" Camilo stated. Mirabel looks at her oldest sister unimpressed. "Look I was growing the forest vegetation and I wanted a break. This was much better and no one needs a second Camilo, much less three," she states. "Mean," Camilo grumbles with a eye roll. "And why is Ron tied up too?" Mirabel asks. "He nearly fell off a cliff running," Isa said. "Not my finest moment I'll admit," Ron said ashamed.

"Hey sis? What do I do with these two?" Luisa asks gesturing to the two men in her grasp. "Let them go one of them was my teacher and the other a wrongly accused criminal," Mirabel explains.

Luisa gently placed them on the ground and Isabela flicks her wrists letting all the vine confines fall away. "If I catch those two giving Camilo anything I'm feeding them to Darla," Isa stated. "Who?" Ron asks. "Her fly trap," Luisa and Mirabel both answer with no hint of joking or sarcasm.

"Mirabel," Lupin said coming over with a relieved smile. Mirabel smiles at him and gives him a big hug. "Senor Lupin, are you okay? Has the cure had any?" She began. He laughs. "No! I've never felt so amazing in my life!" He said with cheer and Mirabel smiles brightly. "Mirabel!" Ron runs over and gives her a big hug and Mirabel smiles hugging back. "Good to see you to Ron," she said. "It is good to see you Mirabel," He said warmly and she smiles. "I'm glad to see your okay Sirius, but why are you here?" She began when a voice cut through.

"Yes, why are you here?"

All eyes turned to the woman at the open door of the house. Now that Harry got a good look at it he had to say the house was beautiful, it had a different painted colour for each section of the house, exotic flora covered nearly the entire house, it was two stories tall, and looked like the biggest house in the village.

The woman at the front door was someone Harry recognized as Mirabel's grandmother who she referred to as Abuela. Quickly Mirabel stood up straight and gives her Abuela a reassuring smile as the older lady gives the two grown men suspicious looks.

"Don't worry Abuela, I know them all they are very kind people," she assures. Sirius stepped forward and asks Mirabel. "Think you could do that translation spell?" He asks. Mirabel nodded and waved her wand doing the spell she needed.

Sirius than turned to Alma speaking. "Senorita Madrigal. My name is Sirius Black, this is my friend Remus Lupin. We did not mean to cause any harm when," Sirius ducked his head when a flower pot was thrown at him. "You do not hurt mi Vida!" Pepa's husband yelled from the floor above. "It was a sleeping spell it lasted ten minutes!" Sirius defends himself. "Abuela!" Mirabel chirps and stood between her grandmother and the visiting wizards. "Why don't we all exchange stories over a peaceful evening dinner?" She asks. Her Abuela looks at them all and gave a sigh. "Alright I suppose so, but if any of them do anything I want you to turn them into a bug," She said and turns around walking inside.