The Real Miracle

(Decided to update early your welcome)

The obscures wreaths, everyone could see the pain it was in when it exploded into a light of glittering gold, all the death eaters were knocked over by it, but everyone else was fine, even the approaching villagers too as they watched in awe. The magical force sweeps around the family and they all held each other close as it moves and moves and moves around them shining brighter and brighter and brighter to the point everyone had to look away or be blinded.

Sick of it Bellatrix charges at them, but then the golden light completely exploded. A wave of magic went over the entire valley bathing everyone in its light, almost everyone. Every single death eater screamed as the force through them from the valley and into the sky, they went so high they touched the clouds. All of the death eaters than fell on the other side of the mountains and from the height they fell.... Well you get the picture.

Bellatrix was the only one who managed to save herself and even then the magic had left it's mark on her. She growls and tries going back in through the mountain crack, but it closed up before she could even get passed it.

With all her might she tried getting through, but it was useless and she let out the most enraged scream possible at having failed her mission.

"When I get ahold of Petigrew for this I'm taking his other hand!" The witch declares.

Back inside the Encanto the remaining witches and wizards were in awe at the magic they were witnessing. The golden light flows around them and from it Casita grew around the family. No one had seen this type of magic before and it was beautiful.

It was like everything was going back in time from when Casita crumbled only there were small differences, there were some more hammocks, the house was a little bigger, a lot brighter, it felt warmer too, warmer, happier. There was also less colour though, the tiles weren't as beautifully decorated, and the doors above didn't have their carvings.

The only ones inside the casita were the Madrigals and Harry. They all watched this with awe when the magic settled in front of them and took a form of a man. They looked like a ghost, but instead of a cold air they had a warm one to them and they had a loving patient smile.

"Pedro?" Alma gasps. The smile grew wider and the ghost said. "I'm sorry I left you mi amore, I'm sorry I never told you about magic. Despite your mistakes I am proud of what you've done for the family," he said. Alma had tears and said. "Oh Pedro, that would never make me stop loving you," she said. Pedro turns to the triplets, all of them had unshed tears in their eyes. His smile grew wider and he walks over leaning down and kissing each of their foreheads like he did so long ago.

"You three have no idea how much it pained me to leave you. No matter what you've done I adore all of you and the gifts I gave are yours, no matter what anyone says or does you do what you want with them that is how it was meant to be. My brave beautiful children you have all made me so proud," he said. The three of them burst into tears and hugged him and he hugs back tightly.

Eventually he had to let go, but it seemed to pain him to do so. He than turns to Harry and said. "Your parents are proud of you too. They have seen you grow and they can never put into words how much they love you. And with my blessing you'll always find family here," Pedro said. Harry did not even realise he was crying and Pedro looks at the husbands. "Thank you for making my daughters happy," they both nodded not daring themselves to speak. He turns to the grandkids and said. "Your gifts are for you and you only. Try taking after Isabela in that regard, don't let anyone tell you what to do with them," he said. They all nodded and finally Pedro turns to Mirabel and said.

"Mariposa, the reason you didn't get a gift wasn't because you were a witch. It was because there was nothing I could ever give you that would have made you any more special than you already are. Tough times are still ahead, but I am so proud of you for what you've done for this family," he said and lifts her hand placing something in it. It was a door knob with her initial carved into it. "Now go light the candle," he says and with one final glance at the family, and then one more kiss to Alma he disappeared. The entire family sat there surrounded by their new home. Mirabel was looking at the doorknob in her hand and than Antonio asks her.