Let It Out

It happened so fast no one knew what was happening until it was too late. Harry, Ron, and Hermione had been looking for Mirabel in the village. The villagers had offered to help look, but they didn't want them seeing Mirabel in her state so they told them they had to remain indoors.

They walked for a little longer when they came upon a strange sight. A woman with pale sickly skin, crazy long and curly hair, dark brown eyes, a black dress, and black gloves was standing in front of the Madrigal Mural. She was obviously a witch, and one Harry recognized.

"We need to run," He said and his friends don't question him turning on their heels. "I wouldn't do that Potter," the woman said and turns to them. "After all my lord broke me out of Azkaban just for this and I'm going to enjoy it," she says and black smoke rose around her and covers them all. Harry got out his wand, but then he heard a scream and Hermione left their side.

The boys looked up and saw the woman was laughing as she held Hermione by her hair in the air. "Want her? Come and get her!" The woman laughs and flew off.

The boys got to Casita and too their horror they saw Lupin and Sirius tied and pinned with two death eaters wearing masks had their wands pressed against their necks. The woman dropped Hermione and with a flick of her wand Hermione had bonds over her too. "You let go of her!" Ron demands before he could stop himself. The woman laughs at him and shot a spell at them both. The boys weren't able to defend themselves before being held in rope bindings as well and then flung into what remained of a wall.

"Don't you touch them Bellatrix!" Sirius roars at the woman who laughs. "Shut up you filthy blood traitor!" Bellatrix yells at Sirius. Harry's eyes went wide as he recognised that name, that was the name of the woman who tortured the long bottoms into insanity.

"The only reason your still alive is because I want to make your death long and painful," Bellatrix said. "What do you want?" Harry asks her. She looks at him and says. "What the dark lord broke me out of Azkaban for of course. To round up and bring him anyone with Godric Gryffindor blood," She says.

As if planned Harry heard screaming as black clouds zoomed through the sky and past them. The first one dropped Julieta who was puffy eyed and confused, the second one dropped Augustine, the third dropped both Felix and Delores, the next two dropped Isabela and Luisa, then the final dropped Pepa and Antonio.

Once this was done several death eaters manifest in the area wands out and pointed at the scared and terrified family.

Bellatrix surveys them and frowns. "We're missing four," she says irritated. Another cloud of black smoke appears and Harry's jaw dropped seeing Peter Petigrew appear. He was satisfied though to see the man looked worse for wear with boils and burns covering any and all exposed skin. The man sheepishly said.

"The shapeshifter boy got away," he said. Bellatrix makes an irritated noise. "How did some useless teenage muggle get away? You said they had no magic, you weren't supposed to summon us until you destroyed all their magic!" She wore a grin, but her eyes were deadly. "Those twins he was with were tricky!" The rat man defends himself.

"What do you mean he destroyed the magic?" Lupin asks and Sirius growls like a dog. "Selling out another family to be killed huh Peter?" He asks. Peter did not even look at them. "The dark lord will give me praise!" He said.

Harry wants to snaps the mans head off, but he finds solace in the fact Camilo was safe with the twins somewhere. Looking at the warm side of the family Harry could see they felt the same.

"What about the girl? The dark lord specifically said to bring the girl straight to him," Bellatrix said. "You'll never find her!" Felix yells at the woman. Bellatrix looks at him and said. "You married into this family right?" She doesn't wait for an answer before she grabs his neck and lifts him into the air with her bare arm. "I'm bored, let's have some fun while we wait hmm?" She asks as the family scream and struggle for him to be released. Bellatrix waves her wand mutters. "Cru," when suddenly she falls to the ground dropping Felix as a body had collided in her. Camilo had been hiding behind a wall watching the scene unfurl in horror.