Surface Preasure

The next morning Sirius and Lupin told the teenagers to not cause any trouble like they did last night. "I'm not sure what you were thinking, but if any of you try something like that again, scaring the people, you will be in a lot of trouble," Lupin warns them each. "And what are you going to do?" Harry asks. "I'm going to find a way to send the order a message of where we are. If only people with good intentions can get in we might not need to worry about interception," Lupin answers. Harry turns to Sirius. "I feel like exploring," he said. "He's looking for a place to hide from Molly when she gets here," Lupin said and Sirius glares at him.

"Good luck with that mate," George said. "We plan to hide in Camilo's room," Fred says proudly. "Should buy us just enough time to write a will," George said thoughtfully. "With a family as big as ours it is quite hard," Fred agrees. "We're leaving most of it to Ginny," They both finished.

"Just stay out of trouble today okay?" Lupin asks them all and they all nodded. As soon as Lupin was done talking to them the trio headed over to the Madrigals. They were eating outside today and as the trio of wizards moved up the hill towards them. They stopped shy though when Hermione guided them behind a wall.

"Let's just listen in I don't want Mirabel's Abuela to see us after what we did last night," Hermione said and the boys agreed listening in. Mirabel sat down pushing her Tia out of the way so she could be next to Luisa.

The three heard as Abuela starts talking. "Family," she starts. "We are all thankful for Antonio's wonderful new," she began sitting down when she realized two small animals were on her chair. "Gift," she says looking at her youngest grandchild. "I told them to warm up your seat," he said with a grin. "Thank you Tonito," she said like she was trying to figure out how to continue. "I'm sure today we will find a way to put your blessings to good use," She said as she sat down.

"He's like five and just got his gift," Hermione whispers annoyed.

Mirabel was whispering to her big sister Luisa and they couldn't hear what she was saying, but it seemed to be either annoying Luisa or freaking her out. Suddenly out of nowhere Mirabel slams the table and shouts. "You do!" Pointing at her sister. This gains the attention of everyone in her family and Abuela says. "Mirabel shouting at your sister is not lady like. Casita," Abuela says and Casita moves Mirabel's chair back and right next to Abuela.

"Now we all need to remember that we must honour our miracle and serve the community. So today we will all work twice as hard!" Abuela said with a power and force and the family all nodded. Mirabel does and pushes her chair back. "I'll help Luisa!" She announces. "Wait," Abuela tells her dryly and Casita pushes her neita back into the table. "First an announcement. Tonight we will be having some guests over and I want everyone to make sure it goes perfectly," Abuela said and Delores perks up looking confused. "I didn't hear about anyone coming over tonight," she says. This seems to make everyone confused and curious. Harry guesses it makes sense, for a woman who can hear everything there can't be much for her to go unnoticed.

Abuela gives a mischievous smile. "It's a surprise," she answers and then looks at Camilo. "Now Camilo I need you to watch all the children in town today," Camilo looks up surprised. "All of them? Like the babies, toddlers, and five through ten year olds?" Camilo asks and Abuela nodded. "Yes whoever needs your services. Everyone in town is going to be busy today and as I said we need to work twice as hard," Abuela said. "But what about Mirabel?" Camilo asks. "Your Prima is going to be busy with me today so she will not have the time to look after her half," Abuela explains evenly. "But Mama don't you think that's a bit much?" Pepa asks a cloud over her head. "Pepa the cloud, and it's fine," Abuela said and ignores how Camilo gulps nervously.

"Actually Abuela," Mirabel said and Abuela looks at her. "Mirabel Luisa does not need any help," she says firmly. Mirabel nodded and said. "I know it's just... I was planning on talking to my friends about last night. Make sure they don't mess anything up or get into any trouble today and stay out of the way. It'll be quick I promise," Mirabel says. Abuela pauses thinking and Mirabel gives her a pleading look. "Please Abuela? I don't want them to mess anything up for whatever surprise you have planned. I want it to go perfectly just like you want it," She asks. Abuela sighs fondly and smiles at her.