The Vision

Mirabel runs crying to the nursery. She needed her satchel, she needed to leave. "Mirabel," Mirabel jumps and turns around seeing Harry there. "Harry stay away from me," she begs him. Harry moves forward and she sobs. "Harry please! I'm begging you don't! I'm a monster, I'm hurting everyone I've ruined everything! The gifts are out of control! Everyone's a mess and it's all my fault!" Mirabel sobs.

"Mirabel we can still fix this," Harry said. Mirabel shook her head. "Harry please, I'm the reason Tio Bruno left. I'm nothing, but a worthless," She sobs. "Don't finish that," a new voice joins in and Mirabel looks up. Standing in the doorway was him, the man who no one talked about, the man who supposedly cursed a lady to have dead fish, the man that had always helped her when she came to Hogwarts, the man standing in front of her.

She looks shocked looking him up and down. He slowly approaches and says. "Mariposa, you are not worthless," Bruno says and reaches a hand out. Mirabel flinches back. "Please I don't want to hurt you," she begs. "You could never hurt me," he said and slowly he cups her face softly.

Mirabel's surprised by the warmth in it, the tender love. "You left because of me," She said. "I left to protect you Mirabel. I left because I love you and your the greatest gift I ever got. I had to protect you and the family," he said.

Mirabel trembles and Bruno swoops her into a hug. Mirabel's legs buckled, but Bruno held her up as she cries into his ruana. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry for ruining everything," she cries to him. Bruno looks at her and wipes her tears smiling down at her. "I'm sorry Mariposa, if I saw what would happen, see how you'd get pushed and shoved down I would have done more. But I am so proud of you, you are the brightest candle, your the flame of hope in everyone. I'm so proud of you Mirabel, I wish I had your mama's strength," Bruno says smiling at her softly.

Mirabel hugs him tightly. "I think your arms are pretty," she turns and saw Tonito at her feet. He was looking up at her with a rat on his shoulder. "They're like a zebra, or that pretty art you showed me, or one of Isa's vines. The animals all think it makes you look cool," Antonio explains. Mirabel bends down and asks. "You don't think I'm scary?" She asks. He looks confused by that answer. "Why would I think your scary? Your Mirabel! My best friend! All the animals love you! Fuego says she's never met anyone better! Your my other mamì, my favourite mamì," he says. Mirabel burst into tears and hugs him tightly. He returns the hug and pats her back.

"I love you Antonio, I love you so much," she said. Antonio hugs back humming a content sound. Mirabel's arms lit up and Antonio touched them giggling. "They look just like the doors!" He grins. She smiles and sniffs kissing his face all over. He giggles and Harry leans over to Bruno whispering. "Are you going to tell her?" Bruno shook his head.

"I gave up the right to be her papa when I left kid,"

Meanwhile

Julieta was crying in a chair. "I yelled at her! I promised Bruno I would never hurt her and I just hurt her!" She cries as Augustine comforts her. Alma sighs with a tired groan rubbing her temples and turning to Sirius and Lupin whom were both inspecting the cracks. "What do you have to say about this?" She asks. Sirius shrugs and Lupin taps his wand against a small crack causing it to widen.

"Magic like this has never been recorded or documented. I'm sorry I don't know about what could possibly be causing any of this," Lupin said with a apologetic look. Alma huffs. "Useless! Everything was going perfectly until you all showed up!" She states. "Wait so it's our fault now?" Sirius asks. "Yes why else would this be happening?! Gifts fading! Mirabel is missing! I am loosing my home!" Alma yells at them and then turns to Augustine. "And you! You should have told me the second you saw the vision! Think of the family!" She states to him. He stands up to her.