Antonio's Big Night Part 2

When the three got down the stairs the families that hadn't helped set up were just arriving and the Madrigal family was entertaining their guests. Camilo was greeting everyone by shifting into them, Luisa was putting the donkey's in a pen, Delores was whispering something to Pepa and whatever she was saying must be helping the weather woman keep calm. Juileta was walking around with a tray of food while her husband played the piano above the stairs.

Remus and Sirius turned to the kids. "Okay kids enjoy yourselves," Sirius tells them. "Wait what?" Harry looks at his godfather surprised. "Your not going to tell us what to do? Or to be on our guard?" Hermione asks sharing Harry's confusion. "Well we were talking and we both agreed that Harry's dream was merely showing us where we would be safest from the dark lord. We can work on finding answers to our questions tomorrow," Lupin said. "For tonight I haven't been to a party since Jame's reception and this one looks like it's close to beating it. I'd much rather enjoy ourselves it might be our only chance for awhile so have fun and enjoy yourselves. Magic is in the air," Sirius tells them before he walks off to enjoy the food and drinks. "Sirius is right kids enjoy-wait where are the twins?" Lupin asks frowning and looking around. Ron groans looking up. "They're on the second floor probably to look at Antonio's door," he said with a groan. "I'll go get them," Harry volunteers and Lupin nodded walking off to also enjoy himself.

"I'm coming too they're my brothers," Ron said following Harry up the stairs. "Me too I want to get a closer look at Antonio's door," Hermione said following the boys up the stairs. When they got to the top they didn't see the twins by Antonio's door. "Huh, I swore I saw them up here," Ron said. "Excuse me Casita? Can you show us where the twins are?" Hermione asks. Casita moves the tiled floor and the three let it take them down a hall and passed a quick corner. It was out of the way and unlike the rest of the house and Encanto as a whole it didn't give you a safe and warm feeling. More like it gave you despair and loss.

At the end of the hallway they found the twins looking at something. "Fred George! What are you doing here? You never turn down a party," Ron said. "Well Camilo gave us a tour of the house, except this part," Fred explains. "And we got curious as to where his door was," George further explains. "Who's door?" Harry asks. The twins part and point to the end. At the end was a old door, it was decrepit, it had dark wood, no doubt though it was a Madrigal door though. In it was carved a man, he had wavy hair, a flowing ruana, and unlike all the other doors he wasn't smiling nor does he have his eyes closed. They were open and he was scowling. The eyes looked like they could stare into Harry's soul and foretell all the terrible things that would happen to him with a scathing promise. Unlike all the other doors that gave off a magical warm presence and air this one only gave off a cold sense of foreboding. On the top of the door it said 'Bruno'.

"Camilo says the doors reflect exactly who their owner is inside and out," Fred said. "You think this Bruno bloke was like Percy? Always saying 'if you don't stop with these jokes you'll get expelled and do nothing with your lives!'" George jokes and Fred snickers. "Or Trewlany! Bet he always predicted a new death everyday!" Fred said and the boys snickered harder and even Ron can't stop a small giggle. "Get away from there! That door is probably sacred or something!" Hermione insists. "I thought you didn't believe in predicting the future?" Ron mocks. "I don't! But clearly Bruno is a sore subject and Senorita Alma has already been kind enough to us after yesterday and I do not want to disrespect her," Hermione insists.

"If you truly wanted to respect me you wouldn't be up here," they all freeze and turned around. Alma was standing there with the candle in her hands and wore a stern glare and the air of a regal and angry leader. "This place is strictly off limits to everyone," she stated.

"Abuela I found," Mirabel ran up to Alma with a grin, but as soon as she saw her Abuela's angry glare and turns to see what it was her face pales. Alma turns to Mirabel with a look and Mirabel clenches her fists. "I told you to keep a eye on them Mirabel, I told you tonight needs to be perfect didn't I?" Alma asks her. "Lo seinto I'll deal with it Abuela," Mirabel said looking at her friends. "Come on," She tells them and they all followed her down the stairs back to the courtyard. "Mirabel we're really sorry we," George began. "It's fine really don't worry about it,"Mirabel said not looking at them. Fuego flew on her shoulder and nips at her hair. She smiles and pets her Phoenix with a calmed sigh.