seven.

FALSE GOD | vii.
"WE HAVE TO KILL VICTORIA"
(' SO IT BEGINS ')

DEVYN WILDE BELIEVED SHE WAS A PRETTY fit person

DEVYN WILDE BELIEVED SHE WAS A PRETTY fit person. She wasn't particularly sporty, but she did work out from time to time. However, any positive thoughts on her fitness went out the window after working out with Tristan.

"I don't remember what it's like to have arms that don't feel like jello," Devyn says as she wiggles her arms. Leah stares at her arm before grabbing it and bringing it closer to her eyes.

"Devyn is that muscle I'm seeing?"

"Is it?" Devyn asks growing excited.

"Oh no, I think it's a mosquito bite," Leah says as she drops her arm, "Sorry, my bad."

"Fuck you," Devyn responds as she yanks her arm away. Today she was supposed to hang out with Tristan, and they were going to learn how to use a bow and a crossbow, but Devyn was traumatized from their previous workout sessions and had made up an excuse. That excuse being Leah.

"Are there any single guys on the Res?"

"Plenty."

"Any that you'd want to date?"

"No."

Devyn glances at her, "Why not?"

"Because I'm either related to them or I hate them. There is no in-between."

"Those are good reasons," Devyn says nodding her head.

"Besides you just got out of a relationship too. Why are you not dating?" Leah asks.

And the answer to that was that Devyn had lost her swagger. She wasn't the bad bitch that had bagged Rosalie her senior year. She was now a sad bitch who had slightly triumphed by having a bathroom stand with Victoria but dating? Like actual dating? No way in hell was that occurring.

"I lack the devices needed to date."

Leah's brow furrows, "The devices?"

"Skills was probably a better word. I lack the skill for it. You know last year I was hot, everyone wanted me, and now I'm slightly less hot and nobody wants me."

"You're a lot more than slightly less hot. Do you know you've been breaking out recently?"

"Shut up!" Devyn exclaims as she jumps up and runs into Leah's bathroom, looking at her face. She doesn't see anything and can hear Leah's laughter from the bedroom. Devyn frowns and heads back into Leah's room where she's holding her stomach as she laughs.

Devyn marches over and takes a seat on Leah's stomach, prompting a loud, "Oof," from her.

"Not so funny now is it?" Devyn asks.

"You do know that you weigh absolutely nothing, and I can easily flip you off?"

"And you do know that I don't give a fuck?" Devyn asks as she looks at Leah.