twenty.

FALSE GOD | xx.
"THAT ISN'T MY PROBLEM"
(' THE SEARCH ')

TRISTAN WAS TINKERING AWAY ON AN OLD MOTORCYCLE WHEN SHE heard the sound of car doors closing and she looked over her shoulder to see Rosalie and Leah making their way up her driveway

TRISTAN WAS TINKERING AWAY ON AN OLD MOTORCYCLE WHEN SHE heard the sound of car doors closing and she looked over her shoulder to see Rosalie and Leah making their way up her driveway. She can't help the amused smile that crosses her lips at the very interesting and very unlikely crossover that is currently occurring.

However, it all makes sense as little Madison Wilde also gets out of Rosalie's BMW and follows the two women up the length of the driveway. Tristan, who had been playing with knives, hies the blade behind her back for the kids' sake as she goes to greet the three of them.

"Is this a case of we dated the same person and now we're dating each other?" Tristan teases and Leah's face quickly scrunches in disgust while Rosalie simply quirks a brow.

"Where's Devyn?" Rosalie demands, not in the mood to play games.

Tristan looks around before averting her gaze back to the blonde vampire and shrugging, "Not here."

"We have a situation," Leah says.

"Devyn's missing? I could have told you that was coming I mean she watched her dad die-"

"The Volturi are going to resurrect Catiline," Rosalie interrupts Tristan's rant.

"What?" Tristan asks, "That's impossible. Resurrection isn't real. The only person with the power to do that is Devyn and she can't really do much of anything."

"Well she seemed to do a lot while we were in Volterra," Rosalie responds, "And if I remember correctly, didn't Catiline truly awake her powers when her family died? She watched her dad die, listened to his screams, and felt very helpless. Pretty sure the trauma box has been checked and Devyn's full potential will be reached soon."

"But she's angry," Madison says, "Like really angry."

"Which means we are dealing with a super powerful but super angry being who will act irrationally," Leah adds.

"Well," Tristan states, "Call Maggie and tell her to get to sniffing."

"That's so fucking rude," Leah says.

"Maggie's a bloodhound?" Madison asks with a smile, "That's so freaking cool! I want to be a bloodhound! Is it like becoming a vampire?"

"Oh, so you think being a dog is cool and being a vampire isn't?" Rosalie asks the young girl.

Madison simply shrugs, "Puppies are cute, being dead isn't."

"Maggie isn't a bloodhound. She's a werewolf," Leah explains, which makes Madison's excitement lessen slightly.

"That is less cool," Madison says before looking up at Leah, "Wait I thought you were a werewolf?"

"I'm a shapeshifter," Leah states, "So the rules are a little different."