Getting close to Elizabeth

Evie POV.

After we moved in Sunday I just sat at home all day doing nothing but eat food at some point I gotta tell my friends about me moving. Monday morning my mother wakes me up I brush my teeth wash my face I go downstairs to eat my breakfast I see my mother rushing around normally she isn't like that " hey mom why are you rushing around for" while still rushing around " normally Rosie puts all the paperwork I need on the table a day before so I kind of forgot we ain't living together" I go towards my mother and start helping her geez she really is a mess without mother finally we sort the paperwork still time to get and get ready we're at the table and my mother asks " by the way have you told your friends you moved" I shake my head no " I'll tell them today in school" my mother nods her head after eating I get ready my mother already left because she's gonna be late to the meeting, I make my way to the bus stop I realise I can't see Elizabeth anymore by the bus stop because I moved.

I'm finally at school and my sister out of nowhere starts hugging me " what's wrong with you and why are you acting like that", " I miss you sis please come back" she looks at me with her puppy dog eyes I can't give in, " you know I can't and I already moved so it's impossible" she looks at me said " hey Charlotte can you take your girl off me", " sorry she's just a little sad you left". " I know" I make my way to my class and see my friends are waiting I'll ha e to tell them a lunch time. " Hey guys I have something to tell you at lunch time let's meet on the roof", they all nod their heads and still abit confused. I look out the window I see it's Elizabeth walking into class I was smiling until the smile turned into a frown I saw another boy putting his hand around her waist and they where giggling about something it pisses me off seeing her with someone else. I have to stay calm like nothing happened I didn't see anything. " good morning Evie you sure like staring out the window", "good morning it saw is nice out" in a couple of days I got used to Elizabeth because she's gentle and her voice is like an angel. " By the way apparently we have a new assignment and it's a group one that's all I heard from your mother" all I say is " is that so" and then my mother comes in weird seeing her after two " ok guys I will give you guys a new assignment and it's about getting to know the person next to you, I want to know where they where born, what's their favourite hobbies, what they do in their free time you don't have to write every information about them you will also show your presentation in front of the class". " looks like we'll be getting to know each other better", " I guess so", " should I go to your house or you come to mines". " well can you over on Saturday I have work all week or we could it over lunch". " I have lunch with my boyfriend so Saturday" all I could say is " oh ok" I was kinda disappointed she has a boyfriend was it that boy. " Was your boyfriend that boy that had his arm around your waist", " yes you know him" I shake my head no " I saw you two out the window" I say disappointed all she says is "oh" anyways class was boring now it's lunch and tell my friends everything. I make my way to the roof and see everyone is already here, " well guys I think it's time to tell you", Cait and Bella say "tell us what" at the same time they start to giggle there so cute " I moved out and I'm staying at my grandmas house with my mother Claire", they where all silent until Katy asked " are your parents getting a divorce" I tell them no and they should brace themselves what I'm about to tell them next I tell them everything and they are all shocked you see the anger in Bella, Katy and Jamies face but the only one that stayed cool was Cait " I swear I'll beat the shit out of that bitch Harper", " I'll join you and Jamie aswell" they all nod until Cait slaps Bella shoulder " what was that for", " stop acting like an idiot will you that will just make things difficult for Evie". " She's right even if I try my mother would get mad at me not you guys she'll probably say I put guys upto it so, let's act normal when where in class okey". They all nod their heads and then Katy had to open her mouth again " by the Evie your assignment partner is Elizabeth are you gonna ask her out" she's making that face again " no she has a boyfriend".

" Its okey there's plenty of other girls" wait now that I think about it Ai hasn't been talking since I got here. " Hey Ai you've been quite the whole time did something happen", " well guys I have something to tell you" we all look at her ready for what she about to say " you all know Brianna the captain of the basketball club" we all nod our heads "well me and Bri have been going out for 2 weeks now" we all look at her shocked but then we all jump on her saying congratulations, who knew Ai would be going out with Brianna the captain. " So who asked who out" I say " she asked me out and I told her to wait for my answer because I wanted to tell my mom she said go for it so I did", I'm happy for Ai she used to reject soo many guys but I still don't trust Bri because I've known Ai since we where kids so if she ever did anything to her I would kill her. We all hug her because our chick is breaking out of her shell " by the way Ai I still don't trust Bri so if I act rude towards her don't mind me" I say to Ai she looks at me " I knew you were gonna be hard to convince but Bri is a good person even if she did do something bad to me you guys will be first to know". After that the bell rings and we go back to our class I see Elizabeth and her boyfriend I wanna smash his face against the wall what does he think his all that because his build is big I could fuck him up in a fight.

I see both of them go inside the class wait he ain't in my class don't tell me his gonna sit on my seat until the teacher comes and guess what I was right why my seat I go upto them while their holding hands " yo your in my seat can you move", " make me move" did this dumbass just tell me to make him move so if I grab him and throw him onto the floor I won't get in trouble right as I was about to grab him " babe stop being a dumbass and let her sit in her seat and you sit mines", " but where will you sit", " I wonder where" giggling to each other finally the asshole moves and I can sit down but that annoying this is there kissing right next to me I put headphones and start listening to the sound of piano. I don't know if it's my imagination but I think Elizabeth is looking at me while kissing her boyfriend or I'm a imagining thing fuck knows.