Saturday has arrived

Evie POV.

It's finally Saturday and Elizabeth will be here in 4 hours i walk downstairs and see my mother was tv " hey mom a friend is coming over for a project we're doing together", " ok what's the persons name" god she'll probably tease me if I tell her " its Elizabeth" my mom turns around smirking before she could saying anything " no she's not my girlfriend she already has a boyfriend" i say " I wasn't gonna ask that but thanks for info" she says laughing to herself. " When are you gonna go out to dinner with mom", " around 7 why", " well we have no snacks left and I can't be bothered to go" I'm too comfortable in my sweats, sports bra and cardigan me and my mom pretty much dress the same because where at home. " Fine I'll go buy some snacks" I say thanks and start watching tv I fall asleep for like an hour until my mom wakes me saying Elizabeth will be here in a few minutes and the snacks are on the table. I nod trying not to fall back asleep after a couple of minutes someone knocks on the door " Evie go open the door" I open the door and see it's Elizabeth isn't she like 30 minutes early I stand there for a few seconds until my mother comes and says " Evie who is it, oh you must be Elizabeth please come inside", " thank you for having me today". " Well let's go to my room and get this project over with so I can sleep again" before we where about to go upstairs my mom says " here take some money and order yourselves some food", "where are going it's still time before you go out with mom" I say abit confused " your aunt Becky called saying she needs help with some paperwork I'll be back an hour before I before I get your mom" she rushes out and I say bye well this is awkward it's just the two of us now.

I clear my throat "well let's go to my room now" she just nods her head we get to my room and I ask her to have a seat she looks around my room " your room is looks nice", well thank you". She takes out her notebook out her hair and then stares at me for a couple of scared "so Evie what are your hobbies", " I like to listen to music go to the gym and I like football" even though my the team I support is bottle top 4 " oh what team do you support " arsenal" she just nods her head does she know anything about football " you also like going to the gym", " yeah it sometimes helps me relax just like music" she nods and looks down at my abs oh does she want to them touch them. " You wanna touch them" she was abit shocked when I said that " can I" I nod my head and then her hand touches my and abs damn her hands are soft " wow I didn't know abs feel like this" has she never touched her boyfriend before " you never touched your boyfriends abs" she looks at me " I have but yours feel different from his" I don't know what that means so I just nod my head.

" Do you have any talents", " I can play the piano and guitar I always liked playing piano and the guitar I picked it up few years ago", " can you play something for me on the piano" I nod my head I start playing the piano I feel so relax and it's I'm in my own world when I'm playing piano. After I finish my bow and then Elizabeth gives a me a clap " wow I did know you were that good", " hehe thanks" I'm kind of embarrassed because I only played it in front of family and the music teacher. After that she started asking me basic questions and I answered them " I can ask you a personal question" I nod my head is this about why my family " I see that you live with your mom  but where's your sister and your mother" I knew this was coming " my parents ain't divorced they just they need some space so my mom came back here they still love each other they watch movies on Fridays and go out to dinner on Saturdays. " So why did you move with your mom", " it's personal matter I'd rather not say" she says she's sorry but I say it's okey nothing to be sorry about " there's snacks downstairs do you want some or should we order pizza".

She was about to say something but then her phone buzzes she looks at her phone " did something happen", " oh no I promised my boyfriend I would go out to dinner with him later today but he insists we go now", oh if you want to go now you can your free tomorrow if we can do it then" she nods her head going down the stairs I'm a little sad because I didn't get to spend more time with her at least I'll see her tomorrow. " Thank you for having me today and I'll see you around the same time as today", " sure have fun on your dinner date" we say our goodbyes and then I order some pizza I'm hungry as fuck. I wait for the pizza to come I hear the door open looks like mom is back " did Elizabeth go back already" i nod my head " she had a dinner date with her boyfriend but she'll be here as time tomorrow to finish the project" my mother just nods her head an hour later the pizza comes finally I'm so hungry I could die " by the way your mom might come here after we finish our date" I look at her " why", " she hasn't been in here in a long time and she wants to see how where doing". I nod my head that's pointless mom can just tell her everything.