Me and my big mouth

Got a new laptop sorry for the long wait ill try to put out more parts 3 to 4 a months don't hold me to it. thank you again

Evie POV.

I'm so fucking stupid why did I say that my chance to get close to her and I blew it because of her fucking boyfriend fuck I'm dumb I should have kept my mouth shut but I'm not that kind of person. Tomorrow is gonna be awkward as hell, no tomorrow I will apologise I'll tell her I'm sorry so it can go back to normal. For the rest of the day I just watched tv until my mom came back to make dinner I went to bed after eating I know your not meant to go to sleep after you eaten but I feel like it okey. I'm already tired so I fell asleep quickly it's 6 am and my clock is blasting I hate this alarm clock I slowly get up do my usual routine but I stay in the shower abit longer thinking how I fucked up, I get out put my uniform on and make my way downstairs my mom has already made breakfast toasted bread with butter and a glass of orange juice I make my way to the table " morning sleepyhead you look like your ready for school", " morning mom can I take today off I don't feel like going" I say taking a bite of the toast " unless you have a valid reason then I'll let you stay home" I looked at her trying to come up with a valid reason but I couldn't " looks like your going to school then".

I make my way to school I see Ai and her girlfriend she looks happy I'm happy for her I make my way to class and sit in my seat while talking to my friends and how our weekend was and then Elizabeth walks in and she does not look happy today was it because I pissed her off is she angry at me she looks like she didn't even get any sleep there's bags under her eyes shit should I speak to her I have to apologize. She sits down looking pissed off here I go " Elizabeth I'm sorry for what I said yesterday I hope you can forgive me" I say looking at her " its fine I didn't mean to get angry at you I know his an ass but I cant stop loving him he must have put I curse on me". " Well curses are real you never know what people can do" she looks at me confused did I do something say wrong " wait how do you curses are real", " well I used it before", " what you used it before but how it takes long to learn curses and some people that can only do it once and never know how to use it again", " well I found a book laying around my mothers room and it had curses and I was interested it took me a few months to learn but when I did I cursed this boy that used to bully me but then I got in trouble because my mother found out what I was doing and got grounded so you should go to a professional just in case you have a curse on you". She just nods her head she was about to say something but the teacher came in.

Classes are so slow I'm falling asleep in all of them I just want to go home and sleep but I cant because I have work. Finally its lunch time all I want to do is eat Ai told us to meet on the roof I think I know why because she wants to introduce for girlfriend to us I make my way to the roof until I hear Elizabeth voice talking to her boyfrind " hey can you stop that people are gonna see", " but I cant control myself when im around you" and then they are making out i cant stay here its annoying i want to be the one to make out with her not that jerk. i open the door and see everyone is here but Ai is not here yet " Evie your finally here we've been waiting for you", " where's Ai isn't she late" as I said that we hear the roof door open and its Ai with her girlfriend she comes towards us " hey guys you are all here i wanted to indroduce my girlfriend to you all Bri meet Caitlin and isabella they are a couple and this ones katy she'll just talk about her boyfriend all day ignore her", " hey thats rude I talk about other us right guys" katy looks at us none of are saying anything because its true " seriously guys your meant to back me up" Ai continues to indroduce us " this ones jamie i think everyone knows him" and its me shakes everyone hands and indroduces herself dont know why we aleady now you " finally this is Evie my childhood", " well its nice to finally meet you Brianna" I say " please call me Bri" we shakes hands and wait for one of us to let go first until Ai pulls us apart hey its not my fault ive been overproective Ai since we were kids. We all sit down and start eating our lunch in slience this is awkward " so Bri tells us about yourself" I broke the slience " hey Evie I wanted to ask that first" this kid thinks everthing is a contest " Jamie this isnt a contest im just asking her" she laughs at Jamie pouting " oh the girl can laugh so she doesnt have a cold face" said Caitlin " well I got my fathers so people think im cold but im not trying to im stuck with this cold face I got my mothers eyes, hair and pretty much everything only the face is like my fathers" I feel sorry for her father he must be nice guy my uncle is like that he has a cold looking face but his really a teddy bear. " Do you have siblings", " yes I have 3 other sisters ones older then me the other 2 are twins and they always pull tricks one us" that's a big family after listening her talk about her life she seems pretty nice. lunch is over and its time for me to fall asleep in class. After class was over I got a message saying the warehouse is closed for a week because some pipes broke we'll what I'm I meant to do now sleep all day oh right the gym I haven't gone to the gym in a long time. After the sleepy lessons I make my home and see my moms car she came early " hey mom I'm home" I see my mom cooking " oh you don't have work today", " no I don't have work for a whole week the pipes broke and they need a week to fix it", " oh okay dinner is nearly ready just got to leave the rice cooking a bit more" I go upstairs and get changed after 20 minutes of eating me and mom are too full to move from the sofa " hey mom you want to watch clannad", " if we are get the tissue ready", yes I'm a anime nerd nothing wrong with it after watching clannad and clannad after story both me and mom are crying our eyes out " why did you make me watch that", " well I don't want to cry by myself", " its gone past dinner let me make something you go wash your face" I nod and wash my face fuck that anime makes me always cry I wish that never happens to my wife and daughter I don't know what I'll do. After eating dinner my mom promised to teach me how to ride her motorbike finally no more crowded bus, I rest for a few hour and then off to bed.

ps. you should watch clannad and clannad after story even if you don't anime trust me have tissues with you.