Eavesdropping

Ella POV.

It all started when I got Harper to come play at our house for some reason my mother Rosie started treated Harper like her own daughter and my sister Evie started to get jealous becuase she kept on insisting Harper to come to our house more often and Evie felt like she was being replaced one time Evie pushed Harper of my mother Rosie from hugging and said " she's my mother get your own" and mother shouted at Evie for pushing her and making her cry she ran to my mother Claire and started crying that happened often but I was too little to know what was going on so I didnt say anything. Evie is a little overprotective and she doesnt like other kids getting closer to our parents, that's just the way she was but then she changed that loud, bubbly sister was gone its like someone took over her and see started getting into more fights not carrying about what my parents said sometimes she wouldnt even talk to us just stay in her room all day. Evie started wearing long sleeve shirts and tops thats not like her becuase she always felt comfortable in her own body and always told me the same thing she couldnt have been no what am I thinking my sister would never do that its not like her to do that so I turned a blind eye to it but that was my biggest mistake I shouldnt have ignored it, she was always protecting me beacuse thats what a big sister meant to do but when she was hurting the most I couldnt do anything for her.

Everytime I would get bullied in school when I was little my sister was always there to beat them up and I wanted to be like her, her go to line was " anyone that wants to bully my little sister has to go past me thats what big sisters do" she would put her fist in the air and it made me laugh always i think thats what she wanted to see me laugh, she was the best older twin sister you could ask for always there when you need her but I wasnt there when she needed me I always thougth she was happy because she always puts on that happy face.

Evie POV.

God I hate tuesdays we have P.E and magic lessons there so draining and that prick I kicked in the balls will be there to piss me off as well. I get up make up way downstairs " morning mom", " morning Evie, by the way aunt Becky called Lucas is getting married next month and we got invited, " what Lucas is getting married but isn't he the same age as us" that Lucas does whatever he wants now his getting married at the age of 16, " do mom and Ella know", " I told your mom but just to be sure make sure you tell Ella you know how she forgets things" I just nod my head my mom leaves early because she apparently has mount of work to do well that's what you get for working along side the queen. I make my way to school           It won't be long until i can take the motorbike instead of the bus I just got to pass my theory and practical no big deal right, after the long bus ride i finally make it to school I see Elizabeth talking to her boyfriend I think their arguing I swear they were kissing each other yesterday how the heck did they get into an argument the next day i ignore them until It gets louder   his raising his voice to Elizabeth I hide myself so they can't see me and listen to their conversation " just because I didn't want sex with you, you went and had it with someone else, what kind of boyfriend is that a dickhead one", that piece of shit cheated on her because she didn't want to have sex him with him what a dickhead.

" I'm sorry Elixabeth I went to a party yeserday night and I drank too much next thing  you know I'm in bed with someone else", " are you fucking serious you think I will believe that bullshit you did it becuase I didnt want to have sex with you yesterday so you went to party to have sex, you piece of shit i should have never gone out with you" damn this is getting heated I haven't heard Elizabeth swear before, " well it's your fault for not wanting to have sex with me when I was all horny" this bitch is putting all the blame on herI feel like punching him in the face. " Are you fucking joking just becuase your horny I have to have sex with you, are you dumb oh wait you are dumb". Not going to lie this is kind of entertaining I see his getting angry his walking closer to her with his fists tightering, oh I'm ready to jump in and punch him in the face. He raises  his fists to punch her I run towards her good thing I learned magic to make me quick, I use the magic I learned and punched him right in the jaws I think I heard a crack as well Elizabeth flinched, " didn't your parents teach you not to hit girls", " you bitch you broke my jaw", " well it's not my fault you nearly hit a girl" I'm surprised his not knocked out. " Evie what are you doing here" Elizabeth said with her voice shaking " I heard someone arguing  so I thought I would check then I saw you arguing", " well thank you let's leave him on the floor dying", " hey wait ain't you going to help me" this guy must be an idiot " are you stupid I'm done with you we are no longer dating go back to the whore you fucked" she kicks him in the nuts before leaving I feel sorry for his dick not bitch deserved cheating on Elizabeth I walk to class with her it awkward I don't know if I should talk or not " are you okay", she looks straight forward answering " I'm that bastard I don't know why I dated him I never liked him ater a few months of dating he started acting weird and I didn't like but my parents liked so I stayed with him".

" Well you don't have to worry about him if he does anything to you just call me and I'll break his jaws again", " sure I'll call you" she said while giggling a little, we made it into class and my mother told us to be quiet " listen everyone I would like to introduce a new student that will be joining us, please come in and introduce yourself". " Hello my name is Alexandra jackson it's a pleasure to met you all.