Chapter 09: Easement

"Who's that?"

I glanced at Light and I smiled nervously.
He saw my expression and he's smiley face turned into a worried one.

"Hey kitten, is something wrong?"

Ipinakita ko sa kan'ya ang text ng kapatid kong si Nathan. He eyed the screen and later on he looked at me back.

"You have a strict younger brother?" He then smiled.

Napasimangot ako dahil iyon talaga ang napansin niya. I sighed and put my phone back at the side table.

"It's not that. I'm just you know suddenly felt guilty cause I'm the one who's a little strict when he's in relationship but here I am, in a relationship without telling him or Aniah."

I know Nathan's living his college life out there, partying, studying, or even fucking but I'm not kinda used when his bringing a girl in our mansion and being in a relationship which I knew it won't really last long but on the other hand, this time bringing a girl in our mansion and even staying there a couple of days according to Aniah maybe he's serious.

For Aniah, I don't really imagine her reaction if  I'm gonna introduce Light to her. So I kinda feel nervous, both of them saw me as a woman who's love life is as blank of paper no boyfriends not even flings but they knew me and Sphen's role playing pretending to be in a relationship so that his parents won't be mad. But I guess, it's really inevitable.

Last week, Sphen's parents found out all of it and confronted us both. We prepared ourselves for their blast but shockingly it didn't come. That time, Sphen's boyfriend, Christian talked to Tito Christopher and Tita Carolyn before us and we didn't knew about it. Kaya at the end, I'm just feeling happy for Christian and Sphen cause they don't need to hide anymore, their parents acknowledge their relationship.

And now, I have only one burden to take and that is introducing Light to my annoying and teasing siblings.

I glanced at Light when he intertwined our hands. "It's okay if you're gonna introduce me to them or not. I'm prepared for anything. The only thing that matters to me is you." He smiled to me and I felt at ease. I don't know but Light's effect to me is so strong that he can even calm my heart and burdens.

Hinilig ko ang ulo sa balikat niya. "Thank you, babe. Is it really okay to you if I'm gonna introduce you to my siblings or even my parents?" I asked while he played my hands.

He kissed my forehead. "Of course. Mas mabuti nga iyon ng sa gano'n kampante sila na may nag-aalaga sa ate nila and for your parents, I've been preparing since the day you became my girlfriend. No need to worry about me, kitten. I can face anything basta't para sa'yo. I know our situation was too easy and masyadong minadali. I just can't help but to make love to you after you agreed to be my girlfriend. Siguro dala narin ng pagka virgin boy ko sa loob ng 29 years at love ko para sa'yo."

I bit my lower lip and stopping my self to laugh dahil sa huling sinabi niya. God, pareho lang naman kaming sabik sa isa't-isa.

"Uy, alam kong natatawa ka. Go on."

On cue I can't help but to giggle and face him. His looking at me chuckling too. I cupped his face and smiled.

"Same, Light. Same. My 27 years of existing in this world, it only revolves in studies, work, home. I have a few friends but my company really matters the most and also my family kaya't I have no time for relationships back then despite the bunches of suitors I had. But I didn't entertain any of them. When I saw you,  doon ko nalaman na baka ito na ang lalaki sa'kin na kaya ko nang mag entertain ng guy and guess what I felt really hard for you. The way you look at me with adoration, and care I can...feel it, Light. You're caring, funny and lovable, simple things makes you smile and that's what I love to you. Kaya kung iniisip mo na masyadong madali ang lahat na feel mo ang dali dali mo lang na napa oo ako. Well, for me, babe. It isn't. Being your girlfriend is an honor. I want to explore things together with you. Kung ano iyong hindi ko nagagawa dati ngayon magagawa ko na dahil nandito kana. I'm thankful to have you in my life, Light."

All he does was to stare at me smiling and listening wholeheartedly.

"I love you, Solene." He cupped my face and slowly kissed my lips. I smiled between our kisses and after that I hugged him tight.

He encircled his arms in my waist, and kissed my cheek. "We're gonna face them once you're free, kay?" I nodded and thanked him.

Together with Light, I know I can do this.