Chapter 14: Proposal

I let out a sigh and composed myself. Inayos ko ang tie sa suot kong suit.

Tonight is the night that will decide for our future.

"Sir, madame will be here for a minute, just what you've asked." Our personal butler approached me and I nodded.

"Thank you so much for your big help." I replied and he excused himself leaving me alone here in a rounded hall with the sea surrounding the area.

The hall was decorated with gold lights, pink and white roses, and pictures of the both of us. In the center lies a table with two chairs, decorated with extravagant smooth fabrics, in the center of a table is a candle, champagne and stuffs perfect for tonight. I glanced at my watch and in a minute she'll be here now.

Near the hall, stood two people who's holding violins, ready to play smooth and romantic music. When I heard the music begun I looked at the pathway that connects the hall and the ground, above the sea water and there, I saw my beautiful woman wearing a simple beige silky dress that suits her slim and slender body, a little bit of make up that perfectly enhances her beauty and she's showing me a confused at the same time astonishment look. She has the smile while walking towards me. Nang makalapit sa'kin ay bigla siyang tumigil at tiningnan ako.

"You look handsome tonight." She giggled. Ako naman ay napangiti at marahang kinuha ang kanang kamay niya at hinalikan. I looked at her.

"Same as you, kitten. You are gorgeous everyday but tonight you're like a walking goddess ready to capture me with your heart and soul." I said sweetly and she laughed softly.

"You're full of surprises." She commented while I guided her in the chair. After she sat down, umupo na din ako kaharap niya at nagsimulang dumating ang dalawang bellboy na bitbit ang dish para sa gabi namin.

We were eating naturally while talking about this dinner date when she brought up the topic that made me gulp secretly.

"I thought this is just a normal dinner date for us, but why are you wearing your favorite suit? Diba reserve mo iyan for special occasions?" She was looking at me with a pure innocent smile and innocent question.

I sip on my wine and chuckled to ease myself. "I didn't brought any suit except  this one, besides I'm with a beautiful lady, kaya dapat pogi din ako diba?" I teased her so that she can think anything else and not this special occasion that will happen this night.

She chuckled. "Yeah, you're right. Well, you look really handsome tonight, kahit naman araw-araw pogi ka para sa'kin." She smiled and continued eating her steak.

Napainom ulit ako ng wine. Fuck it, Light.  Be natural! I continued eating like I'm not carrying a burden with me. After we ate our dinner and dessert, we enjoyed the wine and later on I stood up and went to her side. She looked up to me.

Naglahad ako ng isang kamay at nginitian ko siya. "May I have this dance, kitten?" I asked and she nodded smiling. She stood up and took my hand. I encircled both of my arms in her  waist and she also did that on my neck.

As the music played we dance and sway mimicking the rhythm while looking to each other's eyes. Ang mga mata niyang kulay tsokolate ay napakaganda and the way she look at me, I really felt the love oozing in. I looked at her the same way. With love, care and adoration combining.

As the music continued dinala ko siya malapit sa deck kung saan may mga rose petals and gold lights. I can see her beautiful faced with amazement of what surrounds us.

"Light?" She asked me confused.

I let out a sigh and look at her directly.
I carefully grab her right hand and hold it tightly.