Chapter 18: Peanuts

I moaned a little and slowly opened my eyes. I glanced below and there I saw my wife's hand, lightly squeezing my abdomen. I chuckled cause the way her hand moved it explores not just my abdomen but also my morning wood.

I hugged my wife and kissed her forehead. "Hmm....good morning, wifey." She chuckled and remained her hands just inches away from my baby maker.

"You're hard, hubby." She whispered and kissed my jaw. Napangiti naman ako sa tinuran niya. She said it true.

"Now I need a morning shower to ease it." We both chuckled at bago ako umalis sa kama ay hinalikan ko muna ito sa labi and I wouldn't forget our babies.

I kissed her huge baby bump. Ngayong buwan na siya manganganak and both of us are excited to meet our twins.

Yes, it's twin. A baby boy and baby girl.

Last month she surprised me with the gender of our babies. Our families was there, also celebrating it. I'm not just surprised but damn, I passed out after hearing we were gonna have twins. Fuck, I'm so fucking happy, after I woke up, I heard roaring laughter from my brothers. I chuckled remembering it.

A father's reaction is really priceless, indeed.

Pumasok na ako sa bathroom and I did my morning routine, geeze, my little kitten really knows when I'm having a hard wood. I showered to ease my erection. After I showered lumabas na ako sa bathroom at nagtungo sa walk-in closet namin, I wore a simple white shirt and shorts.

I went out and saw my wife sitting in our bed and caressing her bump. She has the loveliest smile I'd ever seen. Katabi niya ay si Chubby na nakahiga sa gilid niya. He also grew.

"What do you want for breakfast, my wife?" I sat beside her. She looked up at me and giggled.

"They really knew your voice, hubby." She brought my hand to her bump and I can't help but to grin. They kicked. Kitten and I feel it.

Lumuhod ako sa tiled floor at humarap sa tiyan ng aking asawa. I caressed it using both of my hands. It's huge, Solene even joked she looks like she swallowed a big ball. I chuckled.

I kissed her tummy and caressed it. "Good morning big peanut and little peanut! I hope both of you are doing well inside mommy's tummy. Daddy and Mommy are so excited to see the both of you. Soon baby peanuts, we're gonna see the both of you soon. I love the both of you." After I said it, I can't help but to smile wide as I felt their kicked.

I looked up to my wife and saw her smiling lively. Ang mga ngiti niyang kay gandang pagmasdan. "You heard it, mommy? They are excited to meet us too." I said and she nodded smiling.

"Indeed, they are...." She giggled and stood up. Tumayo na din ako at inalalayan siya kahit kaya niya pa. During the months of her pregnancy, she always do exercise for pregnant women kaya't ngayon kahit malaki na ang tiyan niya ay alam ko na kaya niya.

"Hmm, I feel like eating fried rice, veggies and chicken for breakfast." She said while we're walking towards the kitchen.

I kissed her temple. "Fried rice, veggies and chicken it is. Right away, my wife." I winked at her and she chuckled.

I saw her getting her cup of fresh milk in the refrigerator and drank it slowly. After she finished she kissed my lips at nagpaalam ng lumabas. I smiled. It's always her morning routine. Simula ng lumipat kami dito sa mansion, dito sa Probinsya at kasabay ng pagbubuntis niya, naglilibot siya sa labas ng bahay exercise na din.

After our wedding, we've waited two months before living here. Our place is beautiful. Maayos at maganda ang pagkakagawa ng two story mansion na ipinatayo ko dito sa lupain. Ang buong lupain ay maganda, well elevated. There were mango trees in the other half of the land and flowers.