Chapter 21: Just a Begining

SIX YEARS LATER

"Mommy!"

I turned around and saw Ymara running towards my direction with her arms open wide. I chuckled as I bent down, giving her a tight hug.

"Hmm! How are you, baby?" I muttered after our hug. She chuckled and kissed my cheeks. "I'm fine mommy! I have some good news!" She happily told me and I was curious.

"Really? What is it?" I asked and she grab a paper in her small backpack and handed it to me. My mouth gaped and my eyes went wide as I saw her Math exam with a perfect score, beside the perfect 30 over 30 is a Happy Birthday, mommy with a smiley face above it.

Napahawak ako sa dibdib ko at tiningnan siyang muli. Her smile grew wider as she felt my happiness. "Happy birthday, mommy! That's one of my gifts to you. Kuya and I prepared another gift too but it's our surprise! Oh no!"

She covered her mouth and looked around. She then sighed after seeing our workers and not her brother in the premises. "Oops.... I'm not supposed to tell you that. Hihi. Please don't tell kuya about it mommy! Pretty, please?" She pouted and clasped both of her hand together with her twinkling eyes.

I then, chuckled by her reaction. "Okay, baby. Thank you for greeting mommy and this one." I looked at her exam paper and returned my eyes to her.
"I'm so proud of you! Keep up your good job, kay? You know daddy and I are always here to support you. We are so proud of you, baby." I kissed her cheeks and she nodded while smiling.

Ymara grew so fast, she's now in her first grade in elementary. Parang kailan lang ay karga-karga ko pa siya sa mga bisig ko but now she's going to school, learning things and returning home with so many learnings and knowledge.

I caressed her long hair. Now that she's six years old ay mas lalong nadepina ang physical features niya. If Beau is Light's carbon copy, I am with Ymara too. She resembles mine during my pre school days. Her long hair is suited in her cute face, her eyebrows are perfect, even her eyes, we're the same, her nose and lips was also the same as mine when I'm in my grade school days.

Our Ymara is so beautiful that Light even told me he'll age faster for boys the same as Ymara's age are already giving her flowers and confessing their like for her. But her twin always interfere with that. Beau always make sure that her sister is safe and comfortable.

I stood up. "Where's your kuya Beau, Ymara?" I asked after she intertwined her hands with mine. She giggled and started to walk, leading me to where her kuya is. Sabay kaming naglakad patungong mansion. As we reached the double doors I gasped as I saw Beau holding a bouquet of tulips with his wide smile plastered on his handsome face.

He handed me the bouquet. "For you, mommy. Happy birthday! I love you!" Lumuhod ako at niyakap siya ng mahigpit. He then kissed both of my cheeks after we hugged.

I cupped his face. "Thank you so much, baby Beau. I love you, too! You don't know how much you and Ymara made me so happy, today." I kissed his forehead and we both laughed when Ymara attacked us with a big hug.

"Group hug!" She said happily as she spread her little arms wide to hugged me and her kuya. The three of us laughed happily.

We heard a car's beep and both my babies shouted in excitement as the car's driver's seat opened revealing their father in his corporate attire.

Tumayo ako at nakangiting pinagmamasdan ang tumatakbong Beau at Ymara patungo sa direksyon ng daddy nila. Napangiti ako at nilapag sa isang glass table ang bouquet na galing kay Beau.

Light was grinning as he opened his arms and welcoming Beau and Ymara in his warm hug. "Daddy! I miss you so much!" Ymara kissed his cheeks. Beau on the other hand was still hugging his dad.

"You're back, dad!" Beau tightened his hug and later on sat on his lap.

"My peanuts! Daddy didn't knew how I survived three days without you guys." Light said a matter of fact to our children. He went to a business conference and it's for three days. He's one of the speakers in the conference and I'm so glad for him.

His achievements when it comes to business are uncountable. Maraming gustong makinig sa mga tips and other stuffs on how to balance farming and entrepreneurship mula sa kan'ya. Even people outside the country is requesting him personally. But Light always refuses it cause he don't wanna leave us. Tumatanggap lang siya kapag malapit samin or just inside the country.

Kaya kapag nagkakaroon siya ng conference he'll clear all his schedule a week before his conference just so he could spend his time together with us. Knowing my husband, he's easily getting homesick.

I remember so many times that he can't finish his conference at uuwi dito sa mansion ng wala sa oras. His main reason? He misses us. Napailing nalang ako at nangingiti habang naalala iyon.

Masaya siyang nakikipag usap sa mga anak namin. Asking how's school and Ymara told her she got a perfect score in Mathematics and Beau said he's teacher was always complimenting his science outputs and projects and he won first in their class for the best Science project.

I bit my lower lip and stopped myself from crying. Oh how fast time is...My babies really look like grown-ups and showcasing there talents and skills even though they're still six years old and in grade one.

As Beau and Ymara was busy talking with their father, Light found my eyes and his smile turned into a grin. Niyaya niya ang mga anak na pumunta sa gawi ko and they started to walk.

"Hello my lady..." I almost laughed with his words. God, my husband is so cute. Tumigil siya ilang dangkal lang mula sa'kin. He then gently grab my right hand and planted a soft kiss on it.

"Omg!" We both looked at Ymara who's squealing. "That's my favorite scene from a princess movie! Omg! Omg!" Niyugyog nito ang balikat ng kambal niya na ngayon ay naka poker face not minding her sister who's now rejoicing.

"Oh, peanuts!" There father piqued their interest. "My presents are in the backseat. You can get it right now!" Beau and Ymara's eyes went wide at kapwa sila nagpaunahan sa sasakyan ni Light. They returned to us holding a big boxes in each other's hands.

"Thank you for this, daddy! I love you!" Ymara kissed her dad's cheeks when Light bent down. Beau also thanked his dad and they excused their selves, both went upstairs.

Light made sure our babies went upstairs before he pushed me gently in the wall just outside the mansions double door. "Light-hmm!" My eyes went wide when he kissed me passionately, napapikit ako at sinabayan ang halik niya.

God, I miss him so much. I encircled my arms around his neck while he does the same to my waist. We kissed for like eight minutes, inserting deep breaths between and continued. Missing each other's lips.

Our foreheads touched each other as we looked deep in each other's eyes. He then kissed the tip of my nose and that gave me a smile.

"Happy birthday, my wife. Six years of being married to you are the best years of my life. You and our kids made me who I am today. A very lucky father with you as my supportive and loving wife and our babies who's always there making us smile. Solene, we'd live together for six years, we have a home to live, food to eat everyday, clothes to wear, enough financial for us to live in the next thirty years and all of this, is because of the three of of you. You, Beau and Ymara are my life. I love you and our kids very much. Wife, I'll never stop loving you."

I closed my eyes stopping my tears to fall. Dumilat ako at ang kaniyang mga ngiti ang una kong nasilayan.

"I prayed one thing and that is to meet my other half, but God showered me so many blessings, Light. He gave me you and a plus two. Baby, I'm so happy the very first day I met you. It doubles when I became your wife and now? My happiness is overflowing cause I have you, Ymara and Beau. I love you, Light."

We then smiled to each other, sealing our love with a kiss. A kiss we couldn't forgot for the rest of our lives.

I'll always capture our moments. Forever. This is not the ending but just the beginning of our lives.