Part 2

We got to the school parking lot, “Um, Kass you know it's summer right?” I asked looking at her weird. She smiled, “Yeah we are going to go for a little jog.” She got out and striped down into her bathing suite. I got out, “And the bathing suites are for?” I asked also striping down. Mine was more exposing then hers, I liked getting as much of my body possible tanned. She smiled and grabbed my arm and we walked to the football field. Oh dear lord, she didn't just do this to me.

Once we arrived, my Brother and his group of friends were there, they practiced football year round. “Damn Kass, you could have warned me to wear something less slutty.” I said kind of embarrassed. She smiled, “Thought you wanted to make Josh want you.” she asked. I looked at where she was looking, Josh was there, they were all focused really hard on the game. “Yeah, but my brother is here.” I said in a whisper. She smiled like the little devil she was, “And your point.” She started to jog and I followed.

Wow, it didn't take long for the boys to notice us, One got tackled in mid game, he was to busy looking at us, that caused the other boys to stair. Kass chuckled as we ran. Then she stopped. “Hey guys.” she said walking over, I followed behind. Oh boy did Zac looked pissed at me right now. “What are you guys doing?” He asked giving both of us looks, He thought of Kass as a sister so it was just as bad for her. “Jogging, so calm down.” Kass snaps at him. I caught Josh looking at me, well I guess they all were but Josh was really looking, I smiled. “Hey mind if we play?” I asked taking the ball from Alex. He smiled as I touched his hand, “so is that a yes.” I smile sweetly at him, Alex replys, “Y-yeah sure.”

Oh this is great, me and Kass are getting a lot of touch downs because no one can focus, only Zac and Josh. I am surprised Josh can, I mean I can tell it is hard for him. I decided to make this football game more fun, I wanted him to get really jealous, which wont be hard he is already giving death looks to every boy that comes near me. “Zac pass me the ball.” I shout from the side. He throws me the ball and I run, but not before Josh grabs me by the waist and we fall, I was on top of him.

Well that plan didn't go well, but this will work. I smile at him and bit my lip, “Oh hey.” I say in the sexiest voice I can manage. God I was finding it hard to keep my thoughts clear around him. I lowered my head and whispered in his ear, “I like being this close.” Then I got up. He was laying there for another minute. Then he got up and looked at me with a smirk. Yes, my plan was working. We ran a few more plays, only this time Josh kept coming at me. The final time he helped me up and pulled me close. “don't start a game you know you can't win Morgan.” He says walking away. I stand there in complete shock. Did Josh finally catch on to my game before it was even in full swing. Oh hell no.

I looked at Kass who was flirting with Chase the football teams kicker. I looked around and seen Alex talking to Josh. Oh this is really going to piss Josh off. I started walking over to them, I smiled as I passed making sure they both seen. And yeah they did, because I could feel their eyes watching me as I walked over to when I set my cloths. I didn't face them, but I slide on y very short short shorts. Then I turned at them with a flirty smile. Josh was better at hiding his staring than Alex was.

I walked over to them, “Hey Alex. Josh.” I said playing with the end of my curly blonde hair. “What's up Morgan?” Alex asked with a smirk. I noticed Josh doesn't like how Alex is looking at me. “Come on Morgan, we are leaving Zac is waiting for us.” Josh snaps. I looked at him, “What crawled up your ass Johnson?” I say with my own smirk. Alex laughs a little at my comment, but stops when Josh shoots him a look. I start walking with Josh over to where Zac and Kass are waiting. Zac's face I could tell he was about to go off on me as soon as we got in the car. “Morgan wait!” Alex said grabbing my arm. I stopped, and Josh did too, looking at Alex's hand on my arm, I smiled and looked at Alex, “yeah Alex?” I asked with that same flirty tone. He smiled, “There's a party tonight at Chase's house, would you like to come with me?” He asked in s soft shy voice.

Right when the words left Alex's mouth, Josh tensed up and looked at me. “Sure, Alex. Sounds fun pick me up at 10 P.m,” and with that I walked to the car and got in. Zac got in front to drive and before Kass got in back with me Josh sat down so Kass took shot gun. I looked at Zac who was giving me the look in the rear view mirror. “What?” I asked looking at him. “Are you serious right now girls. Look at how you are dressed.” He basically shouts at us. Kass looks at him, “Excuse me, are you saying we look like sluts Zac?” She was pissed and I knew she was acting like we didn't plan this all. Kass was good at this and I let her take it away. “That is not what I meant Kassie and you know it.” He said staying focused on the road. “Really that is wha you basically implied. Sorry that we wanted to run, and it's fucking a million degrees out. We didn't know you all were at the school practicing, normal people go tot he park and mess around you know.” She says crossing her arms over her chest. I chuckle to myself a moment. “well, normal people don't jog in bikinis either.” Josh finally spoke up.

The rest of the ride was everyone arguing about the whole situation, by the time we pulled into my drive way I hoped out and walked into the house. They all followed still fighting. “SHUT UP!” I shouted at them as I grabbed a water out of the fridge. They all looked at me. “Get over it already.” I said taking a drink. “Next time you pull something like that, dad is going to hear about it Morgan.” Zac threatened. He knew I was our dad's pride and joy and he would kill me for doing that. I was his version of a perfect daughter I forgot to mention, I was the school cheer captain since I started school, perfect grades, never got in trouble. And I didn't want him to know that my trip to Spain sure as hell changed me. “You wouldn't dare.” I said in a low voice. He smirked, “Try me. You don't need to have every guy looking at you like you are some kind of.....” He trailed off.

I Looked at him shocked. “Like what Zac?” I said placing my hands on my hips, Kass looked at Josh who was doing the same to her. They knew that when me and Zac got into it there was no turning back. “Hey, how about we all cool off and talk this---” Kass was cut off. “Like a fucking slut.” Zac snapped. He was pissed even more now that I made him say it. I stepped toward him, “GOOD! That was the plan... Not like you would even care.” I shouted back. Kass's face was telling me to step down and just let him win this time. But since I was already into it I might as well keep going, “Oh I forgot, I have to be the fucking perfect angel all you freaks want me to be.” I threw my bag to the ground. Zac's voice filled the air, “Nobody asked you to be Morgan and you know it. You took that roll on yourself by being daddies little princess ever since---” he was cut off by Kass, “ZAC!” The room went silent.

I looked at Zac with tears filling my eyes, he knew never to bring this up. He looked at me, “Morgan, I di--” I cut him off. “Sorry that I never got over it like you....” And with that I ran up the stairs and slammed my door shut. I could hear them down there talking, “what the hell Zac, you know how she feels about that.” Kass shouted as I heard her making her way up the stairs. Then to my surprise Josh spoke up, “Really Zac, that was to far.” then I heard the front door slam.