part 4

He didn't get very far before I heard shouting. Alex's head shot up and he got up, “woah, Dude it's not what it looks like. We were just messing around.” He said putting his hands up in defense. I felt a strong arm around my waist and I was pulled to my feet. I was so freaked out that I almost feel back down but then another strong arm held me up. I was against someone's chest. I looked up to find a very pissed off Josh. He was looking at Alex. “Dude I swear, we were just playing.” I head Alex say. Then Kassie appeared next to Josh and pulled me into a hug.

Josh stepped toward Alex, “Just playing is when the girl is laughing and playing along.” His voice was deep and pissed. I was next to him,one of his arms still around me even though Kass was making sure I didn't fall. “Bro, I swear. She said it was fine.” He protested. That lying bastard I thought to myself. I felt myself gripping onto the sleeve of Josh's Jacket without even realizing it, it was what I did when I was scared out of my mind and any one who knew me knows that. Josh looked at me then Alex. “You're dead.” Josh said before tackling Alex.

I forgot I had a hold of Josh, but before I let go I was pulled to the ground, Kassie pulled me back up. I was crying even harder at this point, mixing alcohol and almost being raped really got to a girls head you know. I buried my face in Kassie's shoulder her hair shielding my sight from the fight. All I could hear was yelling and fist's hitting each other. I am pretty sure I passed out though, the sound quickly faded.

I woke up in an unfamiliar car, Kassie was next to me she was looking out the window, I was laying in the back seat. I looked in the front, Josh was driving. I sat up, my head was pounding, major hang over tomorrow I would feel it. Then it hit me, all the memories hit me from what happened a few minutes ago before I passed out. I started crying again. Kass hugged me. “Almost home Morgan.” She whispered. Josh didn't say a word the whole way home, I didn't see his face either.

When we pulled in the drive way Zac was waiting outside. He ran to the car and opened the back door. “Morgan.” He pulled me into a hug, I pushed away. I don't know if it normal to feel like this, I didn't trust any male figure right now. He looked at me with sad eyes. “I'm take her to her room.” Kassie said helping me stumble out of the and inside. Thank god my parents were asleep at this time.

JOSH'S POV
At the party we looked all over, Kassie had called Zac and left a voicemail since he was on a date and didn't pick up. We met in the kitchen and both had nothing yet. “Josh, where the hell is Alex.” Chase asked. I shrugged, hell would I like to know though. Then some girl walks in from the back, “Josh, your friend Alex is totally going to bang that chick.” she said as she walked past. Right then and there my mind went blank and I was already out the door. I looked along the beach line and then spotted Alex, and Morgan.

I walked up, Alex noticed and quickly backed off of Morgan, I pulled her up. It was clear she was wasted she couldn't even stand on her own. I was even listening to Alex who was defending himself saying it was just playing around, I was looking over every inch of Morgan to make sure she was okay, then when Kassie came I left Morgan old my one arm since she wouldn't let go. I noticed when Alex said that Morgan had agreed to this, she tightened her grip on my jacket, right away I knew he was lying. I knew when Morgan was scared, she always held thing tight. I was so pissed I didn't even think, I was on Alex in a heart beat. Yeah I realized I pulled Morgan down to but I was so pissed. I knew Kassie would help her up.

After I kicked Alex's ass, I left him laying on the beach. He got a few good hits in, my jaw was sure going to be bruised and my knuckles were cut up. I picked up Morgan who was passed out and we went to my car. I drove them home, she cried in the car the whole way. I couldn't even look at her without wanting to turn around and kill Alex. Once I got to her house, Zac was in the drive way. Morgan was so scared, Kassie took her inside.

Zac looked at me, “Josh, what the hell happened?” He asked me freaked out. I was deciding on whether or not I should tell him. Finally I I decided to tell him, “Morgan went out to Chase's Party.” I only got a sentence out and he was talking, “A party, why they hell wasn't I informed she was going?” he said a bit pissed off. I guess I should have told him, but he had a date and he needed to get out of the house so I lied, “I didn't know she would be there either. And she was with Alex.” I stopped so he could register the information. “Alex, from the team?” He said as his hands formed fists at his side. I nodded, “Anyways, Kassie found me and said she hadn't seen Morgan in awhile, I hadn't either so we looked around.” I stopped.

Zac was tense, I already knew he had a good guess what happened, “Did he hurt her?” He said through his teeth. “No, just freaked her out, I kicked his ass.” I said in an angry tone. Zac kicked a rock with anger, “I'm going to fucking kill him.” He went to get in his truck. I stopped him, “Man, think here. Morgan needs you right now. I handled it. Tomorrow at practice you can take it off on him, but right now Morgan Needs us.”