Part 16

I was trapped in Alex's grip, I watched as they all continued to smash Josh's car. Tears fell from my eyes as I watched, I knew this was all my fault. That bet was a mistake Josh was right. Now look what is happening. When they finally finished Tyler walked over to where I was, he gripped my face making me look at him, “Now, this could have been avoided if you would have kept your end of the bet.” He kissed my cheek, In return I kicked him in the leg, hard. He stepped back and groaned then looked at me with a smile, “Play nice princess,” he said as he pulled me into him, I looked away. He was about to kiss me again when someone in his little gang yelled to him the game was over and they were coming. Tyler looked at me, “Damn, we will have to continue this later babe.” He kissed my head and pushed me to the ground in the glass and took off with his friends.

The glass cut through my hand, arm and leg. I just laid there, afraid to move. I heard Danny yell to Josh since he was the first one to the parking lot. I heard footsteps running, then I heard Josh curse. I was frozen still, every time I moved the slightest bit the glass would cut more. I heard crunching of glass behind me, then two strong arms pulled me up fast and the glass fell off me. I didn't even care who it was I let them pull me away from the car. “Morgan, look at me.” Zac said holding onto me, I looked, “Are you alright?” he asked worried. I nodded then looked at Josh who was totally out of it. Danny and the boys inspected the damages while Josh pulled me in a hug. “You're not worried about your car?” I asked holding back more tears. He looked at me and held my face in his hands, “Baby, you are way more important than a damn car.” He hugged me again, “Who did it Morgan?” Zac asked me.

At that moment, I didn't know what to do, tell them who it was or what. I looked at Zac then Josh then the boys, then the car then Josh, “Tyler...” I trailed off. Josh tensed up more than I have ever seen from him, he let go of me and walked away. I went to follow but Danny held me back, “let him let his anger out first,” He whispered. I watched as Josh walked around until he stopped and punched the school wall. He didn't even flinch when his hand made contact with the brick. I watched as the boys cleaned up the parking lot. I was sitting on the tail gate of Zac's truck. Josh walked over and bend down in front of me examining my cuts on my legs, since I had shorts on, I had a lot of cuts. My arms too but not as bad.

He stood up and looked at me in defeat, “They just started a freaking game Morgan.” He said putting his head to mine and looking at me, “I should have been with you, I should have protec---” I cut him off, “Josh don't you dare, it is not your job to protect me. It is cut a few cuts. Tyler will get what he deserves some other time, but I need you not to get in a fight with him, you hear me. I don't want to visit my boyfriend in jail,” I say with a chuckle. He smirks knowing it is the truth, “Alright, but if he comes near you again, I will fucking kill him.” He says moving hair out of my face. I laugh, “Deal.” I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, I have to admit, it stings since I have cuts up my arm.

Once we sat there for about five minutes Zac and the boys came up, “Don't worry, we will get them back bro,” Zac said placing his hand on Josh's back. “It's fine. It's just a car, I can replace it.” He turns to me, “I can't replace Morgan though,” He helps me down on the ground. “Hey, we can all forget about this mess and go to the party at Anna's house,” And as soon as Danny said Anna I gave him the death look. “Or no...” he says putting his hands up in surrender. We all laughed, “Fine we can go, but I swear to God if she comments on anything about me, I will kick her ass,” I say proudly as I pull Josh to Zac's truck. They all laugh and we get in, Danny, Matt and Adam all take Matts car.

Once we get there, Josh takes my hand and we all go inside. It is one of the biggest parties of the year before school starts in a few weeks. Everyone who is anyone was there. It was clear they were all drunk, it was kind of funny though. Josh pushed his way to the kitchen with me behind. I stopped and smiled at him, “What's so funny?” he asked looking at me weird. I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer, “Every girl in this room is giving me dirty looks,” I said looking around. It was true, I was getting death glares from almost all the girls. Josh laughed and whispered in my ear, “They are just jealous you got this sexy beast of a boyfriend,” He pulled back and smirked. I laughed, “Yeah that is it,” I pulled him to the dance floor.