Part 6

WAIT WAIT WAIT. Did he just say what I think he said. Josh Johnson just showed me a side of him I don't think anyone has ever seen. I was shocked. I watched as he walked back to the team and jumped in the game. Josh what the hell are you doing to me. I can't even control my own thoughts then I am around you. I was so deep into thought about Josh that I didn't even notice Alex walking to the field, or I guess limping. I looked and wish I hadn't. He shot me a look, I gripped onto the bleacher as he got closer. The boys haven't seen him yet since they were in the middle of their game.

He was almost to the bleachers, I was already tearing up. I heard someone shout Zac's name, then with in seconds Alex was pinned to the ground and Zac was punching him repeatedly. Alex must have caught onto the pattern of the hits because he got a good hit to Zac's face. I yelling at them both to stop. I went to go stop it myself but Josh pulled me back right before Alex got up and looked at me. His face was all blooding but his eyes were locked on mine. Zac got up, “Get the hell out of here Alex.” He shouted. Alex was still looking at me, his face was full of hate. Josh was still holding me by my waist. “Damn it Alex go.” Zac yelled again. This time Alex listened and walked off, the other football team was soon over by us asking a million of questions.

I sank into Josh's chest fighting back tears. He tightened his grip on me into a hug. I didn't protest, I needed something to comfort me, and being in his arms I felt safe. What the hell was I thinking right now, this is my brothers best freaking friend. Oh boy what am I getting myself into. What started as a game is turning it into feeling for him. I can't like my brothers friend that is like so not okay. But I cant help who I do and dont like.

I felt Josh let go of me. I quickly looked at him. “Morgan, lets go.” Zac shouted at me. I jumped he was pissed. Josh looked at Zac, “Zac, man calm down you don't need to yell.” He defended me. I was just in the middle of them. Zac shot him a look, when Zac was mad his actions went not in his control, “Morgan get in the damn car.” He said a bit harsh. I looked at him, I was actually not wanting to I backed up. “Zac, you are freaking her out.” Chase said next to us. Zac looked at him. Josh grabbed my bag and put it over his shoulder, “”I will drive her home Zac. You need some time to chill.” He said taking my hand and pulling me along.

Zac obviously didn't like that idea very much, and since he was already pissed off, He threw the football and it hit Josh. Josh stopped causing me to run into him, but he caught me before I fell. I turned toward Zac who was currently being held back by three other members of the team. “Zachary.” I said. But he was so mad, I knew he can't control his anger, he has medication for it but I don't remember him taking it the last few weeks. Josh was in front of me, he knew about Zac's condition. And Josh knew first hand what happened last time Zac got angry at someone. “Zac, look what you are doing. Your own sister is scared of you.” He points to me. Zac looks at me, then calms down.

I just stand behind Josh not making eye contact with anyone. Zac pushes the guys back and grabs his stuff and leaves, I can hear his truck as he takes off. Something tells me he wont be home till late tonight. Josh lets out a sigh. Then we walk to his car. I get in without thinking. I don't trust anyone right now I just want to go home. Josh gets in and looks at me, “Morgan?” he asks, he goes to touch my hand but I move away. I honestly can't trust anyone anymore right now. He pulls back and starts the car. Either of us said a word the whole way to my house.