Part 12

The next morning I woke up to yelling. I got up, my head still killed but not as bad. I pulled on some sweats and tank top and put my hair in a messy bun. I walked downstairs. “I can't wait until my dad hears about this.” Zac shouted. I looked around the corner and Liz was totally wasted and you could tell she totally was at a guys house. “You wouldn't dare.” she smiles back, she know we would never make our dad unhappy. I walked in and they looked at me, “What is going on?” I asked standing next to Zac. “She cheated on dad.” Zac snapped sending a death look at Liz. “You don't have proof now do you kid?” she smirked and fixed her hair. My mouth dropped in shock, well I guess I saw it coming, she was a gold digger. She walked out of the room, good thing to because I was about to go off on that bitch. “I swear, one of these days---” Zac cut me off with a hug, “She will get Karma Morgan, don't worry.” He said.

Later Josh came over, well I guess he basically lived here most of the time even before we started dating. He hugged me as soon as he walked in, “Feeling better?” he asked. I nodded and smiled, “What are the plans for today?” I asked as we went tot he kitchen. “Well, I have practice, after that I am all yours.” He shot me a smile. He was so cute I swear, I should of liked him sooner. “Well, I will be your good luck charm at practice then.” I smiled and grabbed his hand and started toward the car. “Where are you going?” I heard Liz shout from the front door. Josh looked at me when I tightened my grip on his hand. “I'm taking Morgan out for the day Mrs. Carter,” He said looking at her. I didn't turn, I was doing everything I could not tel flip on her. “Alright, but have her home by 6, we are having a girls night,” then she went inside.

Girls night my ass, no way in hell was I going to be by her. Josh looked at me, “What is going on with you and Liz?” he asked a little worried. I opened the car door and got in, “Don't worry about it.” I said as he got in and we drove. We didn't really talk the whole ride there, I guess he knew I was upset and just left it. Once we got there I was over it, I walked next to him holding his hand. The guys all greeted me. “Where's Kassie?” I asked Chase. He looked at me, I could tell he was upset, “She stayed home, she's mad about last night because I couldn't keep my temper. I don't blame her, if I would have back down there would have been no fighting.” he said with a sigh. Josh pats his back, “No worries man, that guy was a douche anyways.” I smiled and sat on the bleachers. Zac was flirting it up with Allison, Chase threw the ball at his head, “come on man.” he shouted. Zac flipped him off, kissed Allison then headed over.

Allison stayed awhile but then had to leave to pick up her little brother. So I was left alone, I decided I was going to go and get a drink. I got up and walked around the corner, the drinking fountain was down a ways, as I was walking I heard talking, I listened, “Yeah that little slut Morgan is with Josh Johnson.” the girl said. What the hell, they don't know me. Then another voice came in, “Yeah I saw. Well Josh Is mine, no way in hell will I let that little whore take him.” Really, what did I ever even do for them to hate me, they walked around the corner and spotted me, Of course it was Maci and Sara, they have giving me a hard time since first grade.

We looked at each other for a few moments, then Maci smiled, “Well look who it is, the little whore herself.” She smirked and they walked up. I held my hands in fists at my side, I was so not in the mood today, “Oh im a whore, miss I sleep with everything with a heart rate.” I smirked when I seen that hit her good. She flipped some of her hair out of her face, “I am only going to tell you once Morgan, Josh is mine and only mine, so back off. You are just another toy for him until he realizes he wants me,” she smiled. I just wanted to punch her so damn bad but I held back.

She kept talking but I wasn't listening I was focused on trying not to punch her. Then something she said about Zac came up, she mentioned how she was going to break him and Allison up because I refused to dump Josh, “That has nothing to do with Zac and Allison Maci. Don't drag them into this.” I shout at her. She backs up a little surprised at my out break. She smiles knowing she hit a nerve, “Then break up with Josh and we wont have a problem. I have a lot over Allison, one word and she will break his heart.” She smirked and I couldn't take it anymore. I felt an arm around my waist, it was Josh, “Hey, everything alright I was worried when you didn't come back right away.” He said not even looking at Maci and Sara. “Yeah, i'm fine,” I said in the most convincing voice possible.