Part 10

Josh Johnson just asked me on a freaking date, inside I was freaking out like there was no tomorrow but outside I stayed calm as could be, “Of course Josh I would love to.” His head shot up and looked at me, “For real?” he asked a little surprised, “Um yeah, why not.” I asked. He shrugged, “thought you hated me?” he asked looking into my eyes. “Josh please, I know we just joke around but I don't hate you.” I said reassuring him. “Good because to be honest I actually like you... a lot.” He looked away. Sweet baby Jesus he just admitted it.

I grabbed his arm and smiled, “Josh really?” I asked . He looked at me, “Yeah really, like since you came back from Spain, I missed you three years it was killing me.” he admitted. I smiled even more, “Josh I like you too.” I said blushing. He smiled at me, “How come it took you so damn long to admit you wanted me.” he smirked. I slapped his chest, “Get over yourself,” I grabbed his hands and intertwine out finger and went inside.

All eyes were on us as we walked in the living room, Chase dropped his chips and Kass was smiling like a freak, “I KNEW IT!” She screamed. Zac smiled at me, he knew Josh was going to ask me that is why they dragged me to the game today. “About time you love birds got here.” Zac shouted. Josh flipped him off, “shut the hell up.” He said after that Zac laughed. Kass smiled at me and we went to the kitchen to talk. “Holy crap, this wasn't planned in out game Morgan,” she whispered. “Yeah tell me about it, but I actually do like him Kass, like I dont know why but I just do. I feel safe with him.” I admitted, it was the truth. I knew nobody dared to mess with Josh, or Zac so I was safe. “well you two are like the cutest couple ever I swear.” she smiled at me. “Come on, you and Chase are so cute too.” I said pushing her a little. She laughed, “yeah he is great, we really like each other. Oh speaking of which, are you and Josh going to the party tomorrow?” she asked. “yeah, it's our first date.” I blushed again and Kass screamed all the boys looked over. “sorry, I hit my arm.” Kass says as the boys look away, “That Is so cute,” She quickly says to me.

The next night I was in my room getting ready, I had on short shorts that were pretty damn short might I add, I mean if I bent far enough my ass would be out. Then I had on a pink top that had one strap over my left shoulder, and a pair of black ankle boots. I put my hair in a side braid and curled the ends, then placed a cute headband in with a tiny bow on it. I looked myself over and applied some make up. Then I went downstairs. Zac already left for the party with his girlfriend Allison. I really liked Allison, she was good for Zac, she could calm him down with just one touch.

Once Josh and I arrived at the party, he helped me out of his Mustang and pulled me into him while we walked, his arm was around my waist, making sure every guy there knew I was his date. It was cute how guys claimed their girls. I smiled and went along with it, even know I knew he wasn't treating me like property, it was cute. We walked over to the kitchen and got a drink. He looked at me worried, “what?” I asked confused. “I didn't know if you wanted a drink or not.” I figured he was talking about that happened last time, I smiled and took it from him and drank it. “I'm fine, see.” I smiled at him.

Half way threw the party we were all pretty drunk, I didn't drink that much, but enough to act a little crazy. Josh didn't drink more than two drinks, he watched me close, I wanted him to relax and have some fun so I pulled him to the dance floor and we danced. Soon he was smiling and having a good time. “I didn't know you could dance Morgan” He said with a smirk, I smiled at him, “There is a lot you don't know about me Johnson, trust me.” I smiled and we kept dancing until there was a loud sound of shattering glass, everyone stopped and looked over to where Chase and Kassie where, Kassie was behind Chase. Chase was pissed. When I looked over to see who it was I didn't even recognize the boy.

Josh told me to stay here while we went over to where Chase was about ready to jump on the kid. I watched as Josh pushed Chase back but he didn't move. I started walking over, Kass seen me and gave me the 'dont get to close' look, a quick sign that something was wrong. I watched as the unknown boy smiled. He was not in high school that was for sure, maybe just out. But he was big, and Chase wasn't one to step down to a fight, and by the looks of it, Chase was protecting a very messy looking Kass, he dress had a drink spilled all over it. Soon a crowd gathered around chanting 'fight' at the two boys. Josh kept trying to talk Chase out of it but he had is eyes locked on the boy.