1| my angel

In the earth there is a young boy at the age of 16 holding a cat. He has black hair and green-blue eyes. The young boy is sitting between 3 gravestones their names go by Senju Akashi, Takemichi Hanagaki, Manjiro Sano. The 3 person that had past away 5 years ago.

"Sister... I've been taken care of you're garden it's been growing up to a beautiful one"

He turns his head to Manjiro Sano gravestone.

"Manjiro or should I say brother-in-law I hope you have been taking good care of my sister..."

He turns his head to the last gravestone Takemichi Hanagaki.

"Takemichi I don't know why everyone always loved you respected you I only saw you as a annoying person but now I know why I will protect everyone just like you did.."

The boy turned his gaze to the cat that was meowing at him. He smiled at the cat patting the cats cheek.

"I know May i know... I should have brought some gifts. Wanna go home?"

May meow happily it was a sign of yes. The boy stood up and went to a bus station he went out at his stop. People around him we're whispering about him he was well known because of his last name Akashi... some people knew his reall full name but they decided to keep it private for their safety of living. The boy arrived at a mansion.

"Sir we have a guest here!"

The boy looked at his servant confused, but then just went inside to see a red haired woman wearing a tight suit. She smiled when she saw the boy.

"Well well well isn't it Ayumu we have here"

Ayumu face expression changed from a serious to an annoying one.

"What do you want Yasmin.."

The girl changed her face expression to a pissed expression.

"Huh!? So this is how you treat you're classmate how foolish of you!"

There was a mirror where a woman and a man could see a young girl cursing a young boy out. The woman laughed.

"Senju are you stalking you're brother again"

Senju turned around to see Takemichi looking at her suspicious. She was about to say something but Emma came running towards them with a big smile.

"Why are you so happy Emma?"

Senju asked Emma.

"Because we can finally visit Mikey"

Takemichi gasped, Emma danced around, Senju joined her after 5 years she was finally able to see his face again. A glint of his smile appeared his laughter was the warmest thing, his her was soft as I liked it.

"Uhhh hello Senju are you there or you're daydreaming of Mikey"

Emma said in a mocking tone. Senju started to blush of embarrassment

"No and let's just go I don't want to deal with Emma anymore!"

Senju dragged Takemichi out of the mirror room Emma was behind them. They walked down some stairs leading to a fiery hall it was red and black. There was a gate that was blocking the entrance. Takemichi said a code and the gate opened. They walked around to see some creepy stuff and people until they found a whited man.

"Mikey!"

Mikey turned around to see Emma,Takemich and his lover Senju.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Before Mikey could ask anything Emma had interrupted him.

"So me Senju and Takemichi talked to good about giving you a second chance and... HE ACCEPTED IT SO YOU'RE GOING TO HEAVEN!"

Senju took Mikey by his hand spinning him around.

"And we can finally be together forever!"

Mikey smiled at Senju he let go of her hands Emma and Takemichi was already walking away Emma waved her hand at them yelling to come.

|here is the new book lol I hope you will enjoy it!|