16| Second try

POV Takemichi: Okay so I've saved Senju's life but I'm not sure if Mikey is still gonna do it.... I should probably just relax..

Takemichi was laying on his bed, usually Hina would also be there with him but she was on a vacation with her brother and cousins. So now Takemichi was all alone, in a messy room.

POV Takemichi: I should probably clean up and give the room some fresh air.

Takemichi cleaned up the room for 10 minutes. He took a nice cold shower (since it's summer). After his shower he went on his found. Takemichi went on a group chat seems like no one was online.

POV Takemichi: all of them are probably asleep,

He was right most of them were asleep.

POV Takemichi: I should probably visit Mikey and Senju.

Warning ⛔️:
Slightly nsfw?

Yeah well that was the biggest mistake he had ever done. Takemichi came to Mikey's place when he was about to knock he got a vision from last night at Mikey's place. Takemichi stood still for an minute with a embarrassed face. He never really expected Mikey to actually take Chifuyu's tip.

*knock knock*

"I'm coming!"

Senju opened the door with her hair tied up, she was wearing an bathrobe and some slippers. Takemichi looked at her for an second she didn't cover her body that good he could see a little of her boobs. Senju noticed but she didn't really care Takemichi was not the type of guy that was an pervert. Unlike someone...

"Umm good morning"

Takemichi looked awkwardly at Senju. He thought his vision was just messing around with him but it was actually true. Senju looked at Takemichi confused.

"So you're gonna come in or not?"

"No nope! I just wanted to say good morning and bye!!"

Takemichi ran away. Senju shook her head and closed the door.

"Who was at the door?"

Mikey came from behind hugging Senju. Senju looked pissed when she heard his voice. She shook his arms away and walked of to their bed room.

"Are you still angry about last night!"

Senju didn't answer him she just completely ignored him.

"You know you were the one who agreed to it!"

Mikey did have a point tho she did agree wit him. Senju was laying on their bed the bathrobe was to warm so she removed it. Senju touched her neck she could feel some bite marks, then she touched her legs they felt so heavy and were trembling like crazy.

POV Senju: That damn bastard I will never forgive for this!

Flashback of this morning!

Senju and Mikey were asleep, Mikey was hugging Senju while they were asleep. Senju woke up but then decided to close her eyes again then she widen her eyes when she realized something off, she wasn't wearing any clothes.
She released the hug and sat up.

POV Senju: Maybe im probably the naked one here so Mikey probably has clothes on!

Senju looked under to see Mikey was also naked. Senju quickly covered Mikey again and went to the bathroom to get her bathrobe. Mikey woke up freezing. He saw Senju coming out of the bathroom with an bathrobe on but she didn't cover up enough he could almost see her boobs.

"Uhh Senju I think you need to cover up a bit more"

Senju looked completely embarrassed not because of that, it's because of what she had discovered.

"Well you should get some freaking clothes on moron!!"

Mikey looked confused at Senju for a sec and realized what she was talking about. He smiled at her a bit and took some clothes on.

"Soo umm what now?"

"You're just gonna pretend like nothing happened!?"

Senju walked over to Mikey her head was down and her voice sounded aggressive.

"Huh?"

"You're just gonna pretend like nothing!"

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you think you woke up naked!"

"Ohhh"

Senju looked up at Mikey, he looked back at her with an innocent smile.

"I'm sorry?"

"😐 that's the worst apology I've ever heard"

*knock knock*

|Im not that interested in this chapter but I did it all for fun 🤩 anyways thank you for reading this chapter ig and there's only 3-4 chapters left now! It's either chapter 18 that's the end or 20 we never know<3 after those chapters I'll make an other book if I want to or just.. read books ig?. Bye bye<3|