9| my memory...

(I'll continue a bit from last chapter)

Senju and Mikey was asleep while the cartoons were still on. Sanzu came into the room he was gonna tell Senju that it was time to leave but noticed his sister asleep. He slowly went closer and closer to Mikey and Senju and took Mikey's head and placed it on the couch gently without making an sound then he went over to Senju and then slowly put her on his back. Sanzu takes the remote and turns of the tv. Leaving Mikey's room.

"What took you so long!"

"Sorry big brother..."

Takeomi noticed the clothes that Senju was wearing it was boyish and he didn't like it.

"Haruchiyo teach you're sister how to dress properly dont make her dress like an idiot!"

Haruchiyo just looked at the floor and then left with Senju on his back Takeomi followed him from behind scolding him about how his little sister should act.

-Meanwhile with Sano family-

Emma was asleep on Shinichiro bed along with him. Meanwhile Mikey was asleep in his own room. Some hours had passed and it was morning. Mikey, Emma and Shinichiro was down stairs, Shinichiro was preparing breakfast for them. Grandpa Sano was still asleep.

"Can Baji and Sanzu come over today?"

Emma was eating while Mikey was asking Shinichiro, Shinichiro sighed and smiled.

"Of course they can come they're always welcome here!!"

Mikey smiled and finished eating quickly then went over to Shinichiro phone and called Baji's mom and then Takeomi. After 10-20 minutes an knock came outside. Mikey hurried and opened the door.

"Hi guys!!"

Baji, Sanzu and Mikey made their handshake, then ran into Mikey's room Takeomi came in with Senju, she was more quiet then usual. Emma hurried to Senju and hugged her Senju hugged Emma back. Senju and Emma went over to her room laughing and talking.

"Hey Mikey what are you doing in my room!!"

Mikey, Baji and Sanzu were pretending to be princesses in Emma's princesses costume. While Emma dolls were shred apart.

"My-my dolls!!" Shouts

Senju looked at Emma she was tearing up the boys we're laughing and having fun saying "it's just a doll chill out" Shinichiro and Takeomi came over to them spotting the dolls.

"Aha now I remember!"

Mikey ran outta Emma's room and came in with an plane. The other we're amazed expect for Takeomi and Shinichiro.

"Hey Mikey let us play with that!"

Baji asked Mikey smiled confidently.

"Never as long as it's mine I'll never let anyone touch it <3"

Senju was so amazed by the design.

"Ahh brother it's so beautiful I want one!!"

Takeomi was surprised by Senju's comment and also disappointed.

"That's not very lady-like of you."

Senju didn't care about what Takeomi said she just wanted one now.

"Look what you have done Haruchiyo you're own sister is becoming boyish because of you!"

"Sorry brother..."

Takeomi scolded Sanzu while Baji and Mikey were outside and Shinichiro was to busy cheering Emma up with ice cream. Sanzu left the room sitting down on the floor. Senju came over to him.