7| Our best meeting

(I'll continue a bit from last chapter)

Had noticed the time it was 9:30pm he was extremely late for school and he wasn't even dressed.

"Ayumu get ready for school!"

Ayumu did as Senju told him for breakfast he just made an toast and left. Meanwhile with Senju she cleaned the kitchen went into her room changed her clothes went on the bed and turned on her tv and watched an show.

-Meanwhile with Ayumu-

"Ahhh good morning Ayumu!!"

An long haired girl came over to him she had hazel eyes with brown hair and a bit blue to.

"Good morning Kamiya"

Kamiya smiled and offered to help Ayumu with his bag.

"I see you already get along with the new girl huh?"

An boy and a girl came towards them along with an other girl.

"So you must be the new girl right!?"

*nods*

Kamiya nodded at the girl.

"Well I'm Andrea! And this is Ren and Aika!"

Ren and Aika waved at Kamiya, she waved back at them.

"I hope we can be best friends right guys?"

Ren and Aika were quiet a bit until till Andrea repeated herself again.

"Oh yeah um of course!" Ren and Aika

The 5 of them here's the school bell ring it was loud as always.

"Well it's time for class bye Ayumu and Kamiya!!"

Andrea, Ren and Aika left to class, the other two did the same.

"You're friends are very nice..."

Ayumu smiled. The two of them were chatting on they're way to class. Kamiya opened the door to her and Ayumu's classroom.

"Welcome to our class!!" All of the classmates shouts

Kamiya was surprised Ayumu ran over to his classmates and stood in front of them.

"Welcome to our class"

"Wow I'm- I- thank you.. thank you so much!" Sobs

Girl 1 "Umm we never meant to make you sob!"

Kamiya stopped sobbing and smiled.

"I'm sorry it's just that I'm happy to feel welcomed in this beautiful big school"

Kamiya's classmate smiled and went over to hug her.

After school.

Kamiya and Ayumu were walking together while both of them had an lollipop in their mouths. Kamiya didn't live far away from Ayumu she lived 20 minutes away from him. Ayumu and Kamiya waved goodbye to each other and walked different directions.

"I'm home!"

Ayumu took his shoes off. And put his bag on the table no one was in the living room, he went to the kitchen no trace of anyone there either, then the video game room no one there either.

Where is Senju? Ayumu thought.

"You're already home?"

Ayumu turned around and saw Senju sitting on a table she had her hair down, she had lipgloss on it made her pinky rose lips shine. Senju was wearing a tight black skirt it was a bit long with an white blouse, she has heart shaped earrings on.

"Why do you look like a business woman?"

Senju jumped down from the table.

"I don't know~"

"Hey sister I need an answer! Is not fair leaving me clueless!"

Senju just laughed a bit and went into her room, Ayumu was gonna go into her room but she had locked it he decided to leave her alone for now.

-Meanwhile with Senju-

I fucking hate you Manjiro!! Senju thought

She is crying angrily, Senju saw her photos with Mikey and ripped them to threads (sorry if I spelled that wrong🚶‍♀️). Senju looked at her memory book she didn't want to rip anything apart there they were to precious for her she scrolled through the pages until she found an picture of her, Mikey, Haruchiyo and Baji. Tears fell on the picture.

"I still remember that day like it was yesterday right Baji..."

|Past!|

"Hey Takeomi!"

Shinichiro came towards Takeomi with Mikey on his shoulder.

"Behold The almighty Mikey!!"

Mikey said proudly. Shinichiro got tired of caring him on his shoulder and told Him to come down.

"Yooo Mikey!!"

An short haired boy with black hair and green yellowish eyes came running towards them with an short haired boy with white hair and blue eyes.

"Baji Haruchiyo!!"

The three of them did they're handshake. Meanwhile Shinichiro and Takeomi they were going to Shinichiro's place since it wasn't far away and Mikey already knew the path.

"Haruchiyo where's Takeomi.."

An girl with white hair with her hair down, blue greenish eyes came to Haruchiyo but was behind him. She had two flowers in her hair. And was wearing an necklace, she didn't really wear any girly clothes. She was the cutest girl in the world from Mikey's opinion Baji also thought she was cute but not is type tho.

"Who's that cute girl Haruchiyo?"

"Oh that's my sister"

The boys were to stunned to speak. Baji froze but laughed a bit Mikey thought he was joking.

"Her you're sister hell no she's to beautiful to be you're sister"

"Well if you don't believe me Mikey why don't you ask her then!"

Mikey went to the little girl and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Are you Haruchiyo sister?"

The girl looked serious at him and annoyed.

Is this brat trying to flirt with me!? She thought.

So the girl smacked Mikey on his face.

"Haha Mikey!"

Baji laughed uncontrollably and the same with Haruchiyo.

"Yes I'm his sister but little sister and don't ever try to touch me again got it!"

"Yes little girl"

"My name is not little girl it's Senju Akashi!!"

Senju offered Mikey a hand and went over to Haruchiyo to hold his hand. Baji raised his eyebrows at Mikey because he could see in Mikey's face that he was falling in love. Baji whispered in Mikey's ears "oooo someone's in love~" Mikey pushed Baji away and went over to a park the three of them were following him from behind.

|looks like we're reading about Senju's and Mikey's meeting huh? Well the in the few chapters is gonna be in the past so I hope it's okay!! And what happened between Senju and Mikey in the present I don't even know myself🤷‍♀️ but I have school now so see ya later!!|