2| unexpected person!?

(I'll continue a bit from last chapter!)

Senju, Emma, Takemichi and Mikey we're talking and laughing together while walking up to the gates of heaven. When they had arrived an angel had showed up to them.

"Can we help you?"

Emma asked the angel, the angel turned around it seemed to be a beautiful girl. She had brown hair and some blue hair with hazel eye color.

"Ummm hi.."

Said the girl while looking down. Emma smiled and ran over to her.

"What's you're name sweetheart?"

"My name is Kamiya.."

"Don't talk to her she's unless you want to end up getting a punishment."

An other girl came and looked serious at Emma that was talking to Kamiya.

"Aren't you supposed to be kind in heaven!?"

"Yeah but Kamiya is a trouble maker so I wouldn't talk to her if I was you"

Kamiya looked down the girl pushed her away because she didn't want to stand next to her. Emma looked pissed at her and took Kamiya by the hand.

"Don't listen to her you're beautiful and an amazing girl!"

Kamiya smiled at Emma.

"Kamiya, Emma, Senju, Mikey and Takemichi please come to the heavens headquarters"

It looks like the girl had told one of the angels that rules heaven about their meeting with Kamiya. They all went to heavens headquarters.

"Is there something wrong miss?"

Emma asked.

"Kamiya shouldn't be communicating with others please stay away from her unless you wanna end up in bad luck"

"Buts isn't that quite unfair?"

Emma asked.

"We have nothing to discuss here just do as I say. And you'll be fine!"

"No I won't I thing Kamiya deserve to be talked to!"

Emma said.

Emma hold Kamiya hand tight. Kamiya could feel that Emma was shaking. Why was she doing this all for me? Kamiya thought. Emma turned her head towards Kamiya and smiled at her. Kamiya looked back at Emma with a smile.

"Thank you Emma I appreciate you're kindness even tho we just first met"

The angel ruler looked at them. And sighed and smiled at them but mostly Emma and Kamiya.

"Well then fall together"

"What do you mean?"

Emma asked before she and Kamiya fell down from a hole.

"EMMA!"

Takemichi, Mikey, Senju shouts.

Emma and Kamiya fell from the sky. Emma was crying, Kamiya noticed her and took her by her hand then smiled at her.

"We will land safely don't worry"

Kamiya was right they landed perfectly fine.

"Yeah we landed right but.. in front of my grandpa's house"

Emma and Kamiya looked confused at each other but then they looked at each other again.

"AHHHH!!!"

Both of them screamed.

"WHO ARE YOU!?"

Emma yells.

"NO WHO ARE YOU!?"

Kamiya yells.

Emma and Kamiya looked completely different then they did before. Emma still had blonde hair but with green eyes and long beautiful eyelashes. While Kamiya had black hair with brown eyes.

"This is a disaster.."

Kamiya nodded. Emma and Kamiya stood up and went into the house.

|I think I prefer I'll always forgive more but this is kinda in interesting looks like we have a new character here!|