13| don't mention her

Warning‼️‼️
harsh words!
A bit Senju slander but it Haruchiyo saying that not me🤷‍♀️!

(Btw for this story when other talks to Haruchiyo they say Sanzu but when Haruchiyo thinks or the people who know his name is Haruchiyo they say Haruchiyo but not when others are around!)

Haruchiyo rid his motorcycle home. He went straight to Bonten's headquarters, and straight over to his room and locked his door he didn't feel like talking to anyone now.

How could she say such things! Senju probably brain washed her. Ugh I can't bare the weight of saying or thinking her name it disgust me, Haruchiyo thought.

Haruchiyo went into the bathroom to look at his hair it reminded him of his sister but his hair was much more beautiful than her's, he was about to cut it off when he remembered that he promised his mom not to cut his hair because he was gonna get beautiful with long hair. Haruchiyo putted the scissors away and changed his clothes to Pjamas, he had an bear slippers with him and a teddy bear that he had gotten from his mother.

I wonder how mom even past away it was so out in the blue, Haruchiyo thought.

Haruchiyo looked to the side where an picture of him and his mom were playing the prince and the princess he smiled at it, and slowly fell asleep.

"I wonder if he's okay..."

"Yuzuha don't waste you're time on him let's just enjoy the wedding"

Yuzuha and Mitsuya were together, Yuzuha had talked so much about how worried she is of Sanzu. Mitsuya got tired of hearing about him. Yuzuha isn't the type to care about someone but when the person is like family to her then she'll do anything to make them feel safe and accepted and worry alot about them.

"Mitsuya if you are trying to make me feel better then let me tell you that you fucking suck."

Yuzuha looked serious at Mitsuya and left.

"Yuzu! Yuzu!"

Yuzuha didn't want to hear Mitsuya she left the wedding early.

"What's with Yuzu"

Hina came over and sat next to Mitsuya.

"Yuzuha just have some issues"

Hina gave Mitsuya a hug to make him feel better.

-Meanwhile with Yuzuha-

Yuzuha was walking outside in the dark, cars past by her some people wondered why an woman would walk out here in 12am. Yuzuha knew where Bonten's headquarter is. She went over to it. She looked from left to right, behind herself, in case anyone was following her, she didn't see anyone.

"How the hell does she know where Bonten's headquarter is!?"

Rindou was surprised to see an girl, Ran was impressed, Kakucho didn't care he just wanted to be done with this crap.

"Whatever Sanzu is there he will just kill her"

The others agreed with Kokonoi for once he actually didn't talk about his opinions in their discussion.
Yuzuha entered an code for Bonten's headquarter when she entered Bonten's headquarter she was surprised of how clean it was. It looked like a normal house but more perfection.

I suddenly waste my time on the house now it's about Haruchiyo mental health and how he's doing! Yuzuha thought.

"Haruchiyo! Haruchiyo!!"

"Who the hell is she calling out for!"

Kokonoi was confused who's name was Haruchiyo, the others had no clue. Haruchiyo heard someone but thought he just was going crazy. Yuzuha went up some stairs searching every single room until she finally found Haruchiyo's room.

"She's going into Sanzu's room!"

"Yeah no shit lock Ran!"

Rindou liked insulting Ran of his stupidity, Yuzuha entered Haruchiyo's room and saw him sleeping, Yuzuha smiled seeing that her friend was okay. Kokonoi, Ran and Rindou were peeking outside Haruchiyo's room. Haruchiyo woke up because he could feel so,some near him and was surprised to see Yuzuha.

"Is it now he's gonna kill her?"

"Shut up Randy!"

Rindou and Ran argued while whispering Kokonoi was just in his own world. Haruchiyo look at Yuzuha if she was a mad person that had just broken into his room.

"Speak up Yuzu."

"About what I said earlier.."

"Earlier?"

"Yes about Senju"

Haruchiyo got angry when he heard her name.

"Don't ever mention her name it disgust me"

Yuzuha looked annoyed at Haruchiyo, there was no way an brother would say that about their own sister.

"I don't understand the reason for you to hate her it was just an accident!?"

Haruchiyo turned around not facing Yuzuha.

"It was not just an accident..."whispers*

"Then why are you so angry then Sanzu?"

"You called me Sanzu?"

"Yes isn't that what you wanted since your friends are behind the door"

Yuzuha looked over to the door with an smile. Rindou Ran and Kokonoi was shocked but impressed at the same time of her action. They decided to open the door and reveal there self's.

"What accident dude?"

Ran was always curious when it was about Haruchiyo.

"Well I gotta go try talk it out it will maybe help but if you really don't or hate her then don't cus you can always talk your best friend or Kazutora!"

Yuzuha left quickly before the others could ask more questions. Haruchiyo looked cold at the others as an sing get the fuck out now. They didn't care about the sign tho.

"GUYS GET OUT LEAVE LEAVE SHO SHO"

Haruchiyo pushed all of them out of his room and went back to sleep.

|Ty for reading this chapter and sorry for the late update if you don't understand what I mean with Yuzuha and Haruchiyo wouldn't be more nice of her to apologize if she said something wrong? And beside friends can care for each other I'd don't see any romantic relationship with Yuzuha or any boys or girls in tr and same with Akane even tho Kokonoi used to like her, but I just don't ship them (my opinion!!) because she's 16 and he was 11 there and she was kinda uncomfortable if you look closely!! (No hate to the shippers tho I'm just saying my opinion!!)|