15| your on

"Shit it's today she comes!!"

Mikey looked at his alarm he had overslept he quickly changed clothed to an suit, he was going to meet someone. Senju was still sleeping on the other side of the bed. Mikey sighed as he saw Senju was still asleep he wanted to be on her place.

-Meanwhile with the mystery girl-

"Here I come Manjiro!!"

An girl with red hair and brown eyes, was at the airport she was wearing ok clothes she looked elegant.
Instead of Mikey coming to her she came to him with her privacy driver. The girl looked around Mikey's house outside.

"Wow I never expected him to have style"

After she looked around she went to his doorstep. *knock knock*

"Hm?"

Mikey went over to the door and opened up for the girl.

"Mila!"

"Save it!"

"Huh?"

"You were supposed to meet me at the airport!"

Mikey sighed and scratched his head.

"Oh yeah sorry about that..."

"Yeah you better be!"

Mikey offered Mila to come in and she accepted it, they went to the living room and were chatting about their life. Mila and Mikey were friends when they were kids they both went to the same elementary school (or whatever you call it). After 10 minutes Senju finally woke up from her long sleeping beauty. Senju went down stairs because she was bored to meet the other girl.

"Uhhhh" both girls

Mikey looked left and right.

"Mila meet Senju my-"

Senju stopped Mikey from saying the last sentence because he wanted to save that for later.

"Umm I'm kinda hungry"

"I can make some food for you-"

"Actually I brought some food with me!"

Senju looked at the girl after she interrupted her. Mikey looked at Senju with an calm beautiful smile. When Senju saw Mikey was smiling at her she was flustered she couldn't resist Mikey's smile.

"Mikey who is this girl anyway!?"

The girl changed her face expression from kind to bossy, Senju already felt an bowling anger.

How can she treat my husband like that! She's basically bossing him around! Senju thought.

"She's my-"

"Friend! I'm his friend and my name is Senju!"

Senju didn't wanna say her full name to an stranger, she winked at Mikey as an sign I'll play along but with a price at the end. The girl stared at Senju then smiled.

"Well I'm Manya! Mikey's childhood friend.."

Manya gave Mikey the food she had brought there were only left for two people.

"Um I'm sorry Senju there's only left for two people!"

Senju smiled at her whiles clenching her fists.

If this girl wanna play oh then it's on. Senju's thought.

I don't know who this girl is or whatever but I don't care she's not ruining my moments with Mikey so game on. Manya thought.

Mikey coughs a bit and both of the girls looked worried. Senju was about to run to the kitchen but Manya had told her "no let me do this I got this!" Senju was already getting sick and tired of her she just wanted to cry her problem away.
Mikey drank the glass of water Manya gave him. She made a glance at Senju she was sending her a blink saying back off.