18| no luck

It was dark, and foggy when Senju and Mikey arrived at Hina's funeral, all the others we're there + Hina's family. The death of Hina still remains a mystery. Takemichi stared at Hina's dead body in dead silence, no tears or anything. Just dead silent. Hakkai was hugging Mitsuya, Yuzuha was clinging to Hakkai while crying, Kazutora was clinging to Yuzuha, and Chifuyu was clinging to Kazutora, while sobbing.

"Takemichi..?"

Senju approached him quietly, Takemichi was still looking at Hina, Senju said is name again "Takemichi!"

"Ah yes sorry!"

Takemichi looked at Senju with a little smile his eyes were the same as Draken's death. Senju looked at him worriedly.

"Are you alright..?"

"Of course! We should hurry and be done before it starts to thunder!"
(I'm talking about you Denmark 🤨‼️)

"Ah right!"

After the funeral everyone left, Yuzuha was sleeping on Hakkai's back Mitsuya, Mikey and Kazutora decided to walk home together, Chifuyu walked together with Senju they wanted to get their minds of about what happened.

"Takemichi has been acting strange..."

Chifuyu was worried about him and Senju understood what he meant he usually never act this way. He didn't even say goodbye, or go with them. He just left without saying anything.

"He's probably up to something.."

"Give him some time he will get over it!"

Senju lit the mood a bit and then they went their separate ways saying goodbye to each other.

-meanwhile with Takemichi-

Takemichi was walking all alone while it was thundering and raining heavily, his clothes were a bit soggy, he was just walking, people went passed him with happy smiles.

POV Takemichi: "what's even the point of trying when you can't do anything..."

Takemichi was already so tired, when he arrived home he went into his bed, an white kitten came into his room, that was Hina's kitten. The kitten meowed sadly and made its way into Takemichi's arms the kitten was warm it made him a bit happy,

"Why do so many people rely on me Mika...? Why do I always have to handle other's problems? Will people ever understand me? They only use me as a machine.... When someone dies or stuff like that they always come to me.... Why Mika do you know?"

Mika licked Takemichi's cheek and meowed, it looked like he understood him, Mika was always an cute little kitten, Takemichi could always come with his problem to Mika it was like it went through the same but just with animals or it understood him. Mika fell asleep in Takemichi's arm. Takemichi smiled a bit, slowly he started to sob quietly.

POV Takemichi: how long am I going to handle peoples problems I'm not an master solver I can't always be there... everyone rely on me..... but what if I mess up..? If Hina was here she would know what to do since she's the only one that treats me normal..

Takemichi closed his eyes being in his thought

"Guess every story doesn't get an happy ending...."

|lol I'm sorry that this is how the story ends I think for now I'm just gonna keep an low profile since I don't know what to write about nowadays 🙁 but I hope you liked it and btw I'm not that type of person make an happy ending 🤭|