14| fix you're attitude missy!

"Hina I just don't know how to deal with Senju!"

Mikey was on his phone talking to Hina about Senju.

"What do you mean Mikey Senju is a good wife or you're not interested in her anymore!? O-o-or worst... DIVORCE!?"

Hina was afraid that they we're gonna have an divorce. Mikey laughed a bit.

"No idiot I would never divorce my beautiful wife"

"Phew. But what's the problem then!"

Mikey took a deep breath and sighed.

"Senju has been all emotional this week!"

"How emotional?"

"Her attitude changed to an more crybaby just like Takemichi and angry, grumpy, childish attitude! She's showing her emotions to much!!"

"Oh"

Hina said in a lower tone, Mikey could clearly hear what she said. Hina thought for awhile before talking again.

"Didn't you learn this in school Mikey?"

"Learn what?"

"Wow you're really stupid huh"

"Hina take your words back before I make you. And what do you mean by learn!?"

"In every school girls and boys learns about their body and period the boys learns some about the girls and the girls learns some about the boys!"

Mikey was quiet for a bit he did remember what he's teacher told him and his classmates about girl body and how it worked.

"You're telling me.... SENJU IS ON HER PERIOD!?"shouts

Senju was in an other room taking an nap she could clearly hear what Mikey said when he shouted. Senju. Senju opened Mikey's door quietly and without him noticing her, she walked silently over to Mikey and hugged him from behind. She went closer to he's right ear.

"Good morning honey~"

Mikey was quiet and embarrassed for not noticing or sensing Senju.

"Umm Hina I gotta go bye."

Mikey hung up his phone, Senju was just smiling at Mikey while hugging him from behind, she slowly fell asleep on his shoulder. Mikey sighed and smiled his wife was sometimes an pain in the ass but also kindhearted. Mikey carried Senju to his room. And placed her down gently, Senju smirked.

Oh she's not asleep? Mikey thought.

Senju pulled Mikey into the bed.

"Gotcha!!"

Mikey didn't say anything he enjoyed Senju's warm body it was like a pillow.

"Yeah I'm hungry. Can you make me something"

Mikey looked at Senju with an annoyed face expression. Senju made puppy eyes to Mikey.

"Fine but you better eat it!"

Senju and nodded and danced around Mikey's room she loved his cooking it was wonderful. Mikey went to the kitchen and cooked pancakes to Senju since she loved his pancakes.

"Women's these days"sighs

Senju came running downs the stairs to Mikey seeing Yuzuha and Kazutora.

"What the heck are you two doing here?"

Yuzuha looked at Senju she knew that she was on her period and so did Kazutora, Hina told Yuzuha about it whiles Kazutora was there.

"We we're bored so we wanted to visit you two!"

Senju looked at Yuzuha, she was clenching her fist's, she really wanted to punch both of them ruined her private time with her husband.

"Ahaha.. it was nice of you two visiting us now please get the hell out"

Yuzuha looked at her smiling annoyed at Senju.

"Well isn't kind of you're best friend to visit you?"

Senju ignored her and took her pancakes that Mikey made her and starting eating when she was done eating then she answered her.

"Well me and my darling is very busy right now so please leave"

Senju smiled while talking Yuzuha. Kazutora and Mikey left the kitchen and went to the living room.

"Dude have you heard the news about Bonten?"

Mikey looked at Kazutora with no expression. Kazutora would usually never talk about Bonten.

"No?"

"Well dude you're missing out the police said Bonten strikes again with drugs and robbery they even robbed japans famous bank like 2 days ago im even surprised how brave and skilled they are!"

Mikey sighed he didn't know what to say he didn't want his childhood friend finding out that he was the leader of an criminal organization. 10 minutes had passed and Kazutora were talking, until they heard a scream. They both ran to the kitchen seeing Yuzuha and Senju fighting. Kazutora stood in between both of them.

"Fix your fucking attitude missy!!"shouts

Yuzuha was extremely angry at Senju while she was staring at her.

"Kazutora come on we're leaving!! Senju don't speak to me anymore until I decide to forgive you."

Yuzuha left with Kazutora, Senju looked at the floor and started to sob. Mikey came over to her and hugged her.

"Mikey am I a bad friend?"sobs

Mikey sighed and raised Senju's head he touched her cheeks and stroked her hair to the side, he kissed her on her lips. Senju smiled at him when he did that.

"No you aren't but you really need to fix your attitude"

"Idiot"

Senju said before kissing Mikey on his lips.

|sorry for the late update I was busy with school and a lot of homework's but I hope you enjoyed this chapter 🤗‼️ and happy pride month!!|