10| Its summer time

"YOOOO MIKEY"
(Play the song here for an beautiful summer experience<3)

Mikey heard someone calling him the crowd was filled up with people children's laughter, beautiful couple's being together, some old couples at a cafe. Draken was the one who called Mikey he was at the beach with Mikey and some other Toman members and Emma, Hina her friends since it was summer holiday. Emma was wearing a beautiful bathing suit it was black with some colorful roses, Hina was wearing an bikini but with a skirt it was white and with cute yellow circles. Emma and Baji had planned to surprise Mikey with an special you could say they had been busy a lot with Hina's birthday that was yesterday (btw happy birthday my favorite girl Hina ❤️❤️ even tho it was yesterday).

"When is the special person gonna come?"

Mikey was annoyed and impatient Emma complete annoyed him she was to busy laughing at Draken's jokes.

"Ken-chin I'm bored I wanna go and swim now!"

"Stop calling me that and stop acting like a child"

Draken scold Mikey, Baji looked at his phone he got a message and so did Emma they had a group chat with the special person.

She's here in some hours they both thought.

Hina was with Takemichi having a beautiful moment together, walking around the beach while listening to people dancing to the beat of the music and children's laughter.

"Maybe this could be us with our children's Takemichi..."

I wish but I'm gone in the future Hina.... Takemichi thouhght.

"Like a family?"

Takemichi asked Hina.

"Yes!"

Hina removed her sandals and took Takemichi by his hand running while laughing the children's we're amazed by their actions they always thought teenagers were scary and grumpy, Takemichi blushed while hearing Hina's laughter her hand was soft and her laughter was like a beautiful melody he could listen to forever, her hair was dancing with the wind her lips were rosy and shining along with her eyes. Tears started to come.

"Takemichi you really are an crybaby" laughes

Takemichi's wiped his tears while Hina was laughing, he saw Mikey, Draken, Baji and Chifuyu coming towards them.

"Hey Takemichi let's go swim now!"

Mikey said in a childish way, Draken hit him in the head.

"That's not how you talk to you're friends moron!!"

Mikey grumbled whiles rubbing his head that was a really strong blow Hina understood that Takemichi's friends wanted to hang out with him so she let them be, since she already had Emma. But Emma was always talking about this special person Hina got more curious about who that person was and was desperate to know her.

"Who is that person Emma..?"

Emma smiled at Hina and touched her own chest pointing towards her heart.

"She.... Was like a sister to me.... And she will always be like that... she was always kind towards me and protected me at any cost.... But even tho she got hurt or bullied because of me she would always smile she would always come with her favorite sweets to me.... But she had to move away because an accident... the people never understood what a nice elegant and kindhearted person she was... why does all the good people end up in a bad or messed up place..?"

Tears fell down Emma's eyes while she was smiling. Hina listen to every word Emma said her words was touching that she even cried herself. Hina went to Emma and hugged her.

"Shhhh Emma it's okay at least you get to meet her today"

Emma was crying out loud people we're looking at them some children's came to Emma and Hina and hugged them. Hina smiled and gave the kind children's some candy and a big hug Emma was speechless the people here was extremely kind here.

-Meanwhile with Takemichi and the others-

The boys were in the water playing around some girls were looking at them like it was love at first sight, Mikey was really interested in any of them. Baji winked at some of the girls they we're screaming Chifuyu didn't really pay attention to most of them Draken was just doing the same as Baji. Mikey dragged Draken and Baji over to Chifuyu.

"Let's go over to that slide!"

Mikey shivered a lot when Chifuyu said that he loved swimming but that slide gave him nightmares that he couldn't explain before he could think more of it Draken had taken him to slide he knew that Mikey was afraid of it and so did Baji it was like a revenge.

"Maybe you should go first Chifuyu..!"

Mikey said nervous Chifuyu looked confused and accepted his offer but before he went down. Baji had said something.

"Why Mikey are you a scaredy-cat?"

"Yeah Mikey are you are scaredy-cat..? Oh mommy I don't wanna do it!!"

Draken and Baji were teasing Mikey Chifuyu didn't care and went down the slide but he wondered who the special person was and if Mikey really was afraid of an slide. Draken and Baji had finally convinced Mikey to try the slide by teasing him to death. Mikey did it because Baji had mention her name.

"Fine you boys watch me"

Mikey went down the slide he was covering his mouth to prevent him from screaming his lungs out. Emma texted Baji the text said "SHES HERE BRING THE OTHER *crying emoji* Baji went down the slide quickly and so did Draken he wondered why Baji was so excited. Baji told Chifuyu, Mikey and Draken to come.

"Hello everyone!!"

An soft warm voice said.

|looks like I could upload today but I'm gonna have to rest now because my hole body is in pain and I know it was stupid of me to upload today even tho I was sick but still I wanna make you guys smile and this is an new recommendation for Maisenju stories you should read!! True love Mikey x Senju, My only source of light, A Future in mind, Arranged marriage, The ghost that you left behind, Friends? -end of recommendations!!- anyways thanks for reading ❤️❤️|