Prologue

Many years ago things were normal in the human world but something changed one day when all these random cards and things called Bakugan started raining down everywhere all around the world. At first, they seemed harmless enough, so a bunch of kids invented this cool new game. That's when we realized those cards weren't so harmless after all: they were packed with incredible powers from another world! These new games became one of the most competitive competitions in the world. The world we knew was never going to be the same again.

Matsuo: Young Master it's time to leave, I have prepared the limo for you to take to get to school.

Kiyotaka: Matsuo, you can use my given name Kiyotaka instead of young master hate when you call me that. That won't be necessary Matsuo I'd prefer to just take the bus. I don't want the attention of people the moment I get to the school. I'd like to make a low profile for a while and enjoy the outside world for a while.

Okay I understand, I will notify your father and tell him that you chose a different way of transport. Well, you better get going if you want to reach for a bus. Good luck and enjoy your next 3 years in school. You two Leonidas take care of each other. Matsuo Responded

Thank you, Matsuo, for taking care of us for the past 4 months. You have been a great help. Kiyotaka Said

It's no problem young Master I hope you can enjoy your days in high school for the next 3 years. And I know your strong but still be careful when you're over there. Matsuo Replied with a smile on his face.

"Will do," Kiyotaka said he turns around picked up his bag and walks out of the front gate.

Matsuo: Goodbye young master oh and if you get a girlfriend make sure to wear protection.

'I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that.' Kiyotaka Thought

Hahahaha you better listen to him Kiyotaka your father would probably have a heart attack finding out he's going to be a grandpa already hahaha. Leonidas Said

Kiyotaka: Sighs how did I end up in this situation.

 Flashback

Kiyotaka: Ability Activate Shadow Dragon Blade: Adds 400Gs and subtracts 200Gs from the opponent.

The robotic Bakugan loses 200Gs making it 350Gs and Leonidas gains 400Gs making it 850Gs.

Agreed Leonidas Said while flying towards the training robot infusing dark energy to his blade and cutting down 2 robotic Bakugans. Leaving only 4 robotic Bakugan left.

Kiyotaka: Leonidas ends this boring battle I've grown tired of fighting these things.

"You got it, partner," Leonidas Says releasing a huge amount of energy shaking the battlefield

(I couldn't find a good fanart with Leonidas so just imagine a black and white version of this form.)