Horikita VS Karma: The Reapers Wrath

Announcer: "Hello students are you ready for the match today. "

The Crowd: "Yeah!!!"

Announcer: "Alright in the left corner from Class B Karma Akabane."

Karma walks out

Announcer: "And coming from the right corner from Class D Suzune Horikita."

Horikita walks out

Karma: "Are you sure you want to battle me Ice Queen?"

Horkita: "You want to back out. I knew you were just all talk."

Karma: "Oh no, I'm not backing out I'm just giving you the opportunity to forfeit before humiliating yourself in front of your brother."

Horikita: "Shut up and get ready to fall beneath me worm."

Karma: "Oh I'm shaking in my boots

Horikita: "Tch."

Announcer: "Competitors the battle is about to begin in a couple of minutes."

Kei:" Hey, Hirata-Kun have you seen this Karma guy battle before?"

Hirata: "No, I haven't I've only heard that he is strong enough to potentially battle Elite 8 Members."

Kei: "What really?"

"Yeah, a senpai from the second year told me about how he fought him and how he took on multiple opponents at once. And that his Bakugan Igneel is no joke." Hirata Replied

The girls around him: Wow

Nemus: "Yeah, I talked to the Bakugan and they said they've never seen one like his before."

Matsushita: "Seems like Class B has a powerful brawler in their class."

Matsushita: "Well, we'll see whether those are actually true or not. And from what we've seen Horikita and Renamon are pretty strong."

Onodera: "Yeah, too bad Horikita isn't sociable at all. Kushida even tried to talk to her but she would just ignore her."

Hirata:" Well, she is part of our class so we should support her, and hopefully, she comes around in the class."

Nemus: "I don't know Yousuke some people just want to be alone. She doesn't want to be friends with anyone."

Hirata: "She doesn't have to be Nemus."

The girls: Hirata you are so kind.

"Hey guys, isn't that ayanokouji-Kun?" Kushida Said pointing at Ayanokouji Kun.

They all turned their direction to him and see him standing in the front row in the stands.

Shinohara:" He's here!"

"Why would he be here? "Tigererra Asked

Kushida:" Remember in the class when that guy called ayanokouji-Kun his friend. Maybe he came to support him."

Matsushita:" Yeah, he also called him a rival."

Kei: "From the last battle we've seen of ayanokouji-Kun he and Leonidas crushed their opponent and completely destroyed the battlefield."

Shinohara: "It makes me worried we might see the same thing if those two are friends."

Leonidas:" Why are we here?"

Kiyotaka:" I'm intrigued by this match-up. If what you said was true let's see if that girl has potential."

Kiyotaka(Thought):' Let's see how long she can last against Karma?'